How You Met (Part 9)

Oh yeah, there's more.

Suggestion/Request by: @CharliBae12

"I want that one, and that one, and that one, and that one," my nephew, Phenix (We'll use my nephews name I guess), begged.

"Well, your mom just wants me to buy one game, so just pick the one you want the most."

"Can we get Outlast 2 then?" He asked, getting the game off the shelf. We searched a little more to see if he wanted to trade games, but he didn't. He wanted the game he grabbed, and I already knew what happened, so I would be an expert, I guess.

"That'll be $50.33 ma'am," the man behind the counter spoke.

"I've only got $40 on me, um, we might have to pick anothe-" the man behind us put his hands on the counter and got his price back.

"I'll pay for their's too," he smiled.

"You don't have t-."

"I wouldn't be a man if I wasn't nice to a lady as pretty as you."

My nephew's jaw had been dropped for quite a while. "Please become friends with my Aunt (Y/N) so I can hang out with you Mark."

"Mark? Phenix, how do you know this guy?"

"He's the best YouTuber on planet Earth."

"Thanks kid," he smiled, ruffling my nephew's hair. He had already payed for the game and gave it to us. "Do you want to go out for lunch or something?" Mark asked. "I mean, I have plenty of time to waste, so."

"Sounds good to me, I can buy you lunch for buying my nephew a game. That's real generous of you, I haven't had that happen to me before, because kids these days don't know how to act politely and respectfully to their elders, right, Phenix?" I gritted my teeth.

"Hey, I come over and help you out all the time."

"I'm talking about your friends," I muttered.

= = = = =

A few weeks later Phenix came back over and Mark had already arrives with his camera. I made hot chocolate, even though it was the middle of summer, and set it in front of my two favorites. "Bon Appetite," I smiled.

"Shank you," Mark smiled, winking up at me. Phenix formed an 'o' with his mouth and smiled too.

"Thank you, Aunt (Y/N)."

"Of course," I said, taking a seat next to them.

"And we're live, is this working? Can you all hear me? Okay, eh hem. Hey, you're back with Markiplier and I have here with me, well, I'm at a lovely someone's house, but, I have here Phenix and (Y/N). I met them at a game store a few weeks ago and we instantly became best friends, so. We are playing one of the best games ever, Crash Bandicoot, childhood mems."

I began to read the live stream comments. "Can you please marry (Y/N) because she sounds the sweetest, acts the sweetest, looks the sweetest, could possible be the most sweetest person ever. And I'm serious, I'll marry you two now, let me just go online and find some marriage paper things, I'll do it free of charge."

"Well, let me ask her out first guys."

"Please do it now, please become my uncle."

"Please."

This shiz was short but.