// How You Met (Part 1)

Suggestion/Request: @SepticBossie
(It's still not letting me mention)

It was a late evening when I had just gotten out of work. Usually, I would just go home and watch a nice movie before bed; however, I wanted a cup of coffee, and little to no people were at Starbucks. I stood behind the elderly couple and looked at their menu of different choices. The (Favorite/Starbucks/Drink) sounded pretty good, so I went with it.

A couple of boys, or normal people would say, men, walked into the Coffee Shop. I could hear their mumbled chuckles and joking laughter. These boys didn't know I could hear them though. "I dare you to grab her hand and pretend to be her boyfriend, and buy you a drink," one of them said. I snickered.

A gentle hand wrapped around mine. "Hey babe, I'm back from the bathroom. Didn't wash my hands by the way, they didn't have soap. Have you figured what were getting?" He asked.

"I figured what I want, you can get whatever you want hon," I looked at him with a devilish, yet childish, grin.

The back friend, started cracking up loudly.

"Oh you devil," he chuckled. "How about I buy you the coffee? What's your name?"

"Why thank you. My name is (Y/N)," I smiled. "How about you?"

"It's Mark. Are you new here?"

"I don't particularly come here after work, so new to Starbucks," I replied. "So what do you do?"

"I'm a YouTu-."

"Hello, I'm still here," the man behind us shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, this is Tyler."

"Well hi Tyler, how are you?"

"Good; however, the dare was for you to buy coffee," he laughed. "I guess that's rude though, so."

"What do you do?" Mark asked me.

"Er, I, um. I work for a company that sells Magazines, I make the cover of (Favorite/Magazine)."

"You sound like it's terrible?"

"No, I am just quitting the job to go to college, to be a Veterinarian," I smiled. "Sounds like a downgrade, doesn't it?"

"No, you must love animals?"

"Two (F/S/D)'s please, thank you. I do love animals, very much. I have a Great Dane at home, her name is Stella," I smiled.

"I have a Golden Retriever named Chica, she is such a sweetheart," his face became red.

"Two (F/S/D)'s? For (Y/N) and Mark?"

"That's us, can I use one of the markets for a few seconds?"

"Yeah, sure thing."

"Thank you," I said, as I began writing my phone number onto Mark's cup. "Maybe I'll see you around?" I asked.

"Definetly," he smiled with a toothy grin.

I walked out of Starbucks and went back to my humble abode. Little did I know I had started an adventure.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Mark, wait!" I giggled. "I can't get up off the rock!"

"Push the square botton," he chuckled, shaking his head.

He was currently recording a YouTube video with me, as a special guest. "Oh yes, your character looks quite, um, ravishing."

"Your's too," he smiled at me.

"I have to go and do some errands, so bye bye!" He waved at the camera.

"Bye bye!" I waved too, smiling like an idiot.

"Hey (Y/N)," he smiled.

"Hm?"

"What if we actually got together? Would you be happy?"

"Are you asking me out?"

"Yes."

"Then yes," I smiled, grabbing onto his hand. "Oh, and I didn't wash my hands, what do you want me to make for dinner?"

"Oh you devil."