//Should I be Falling In Love With You?

He sat across the table from me and took a sip of his drink. He licked his lips afterwards. "So," he scooted closer. "What did you want to talk about?"

"A-about us," I shyly spoke. "I've got a question."

He chuckled. "What is it?"

"Should I be falling in love with you?"

His mouth opened agape. "Y-y, um, you're falling in, in love w-with me?" A smile plastered across his face. "Why are you questioning it?"

"Well, don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked, leaning back in the chair.

"Okay, listen," he reached across the table and grabbed my hand. "No, I don't have a girlfriend, but yes, I have a friends who are girls," his lips smacked. "Do you think you should be falling in love with me? Tell me."

"Mark, I love the way you let me squeeze your hand when I'm scared, especially on the Ferris wheel. I love the way you keep on telling me I'm good at things, although I'll always deny it. I love the way you make me warm tea when I'm sick, and cold green tea for occasions. I love the way you run your fingers through my hair when I can't sleep, or whisper sweet nothing's, like 'I love you' and jokingly laugh after into my ear. I love everything you do for me, and I can't help but fall in love. I fall for the man who's rumored to be a cheat, and a liar. I think differently. I love, you."

"Do I think you should be in love with me?"

I laughed. "Probably not."

"You're wrong," he said softly. "I love it when you squeeze my hand when you're scared. I love the things you do, no matter how many times you tell me you don't. I love making tea for you, since it's one of the things I can do. I love whispering into your ears and playing with your hair to make you fall sleepy. I love doing everything for you. And trust me, I'm not a fuck boy, alright?" He chuckled. "I love you too, miss. (Y/N)."

I averted my eyes as I smiled widely.

I planned on making this longer, but I'm a bit stressed (a lot actually).

A.L.E.A.H is my pride and joy.

I was.