// Hiking

{EDIT}

I'm not sure how I'll do on this one, but I hope you enjoy! Requested by: callmemissbenzedrine

Mark and I went on a hike one hot day in California. The breeze was cool and the sky was clear. "Mark, please watch your step, I don't want you to get hurt," I said worriedly.

"I'll be fine," he said. Being the daredevil this friend of mine is, he won't ever listen.

"Fine!" I said. "But I'm serious when I say be careful!"

"(Y/N), I'll be fine!" He smiled back up at me.

He took another step and fell the wrong way. He yelped in a girly manner and it caused me to fret. "What did I tell ya?!" I said grabbing his hand and grabbing my phone from my pocket. I dialed 911 and started to talk. "I need help. My friend just fell when were hiking, and I think he might have injured his leg," I said. "I'll try getting him up," I listened to the lady more. "We should be close," I looked at Mark and his body which was in agony. "Maybe you need to start listening to me Mark!; Yes ma'am, we'll look for an ambulance," I said looking down at the man.

"Yea- Ok-ay mom!" He used his one leg to stand up, and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

I took my hands placing one on his back and one on his chest to balance him. "Just use me as a crutch for a little while, an abulance will be in their way soon as we get into the car."

This probably was a good workout for the both of us, although one was in pain. "Yeah okay."

He winced at every step we took. "It's okay Mark, you'll be okay," I said.

"Hey, as long as you're by me. I know I'll be okay."

My cheeks flared a light red color. "We're almost there. And you shouldn't be flirting while you're hurt."

We had finally made it back to the car and I helped Mark sit down. "You realise you're gonna have to take care of me right?"

"I do not!"

"Yes you do, you're my best friend and you're going to help me," he poked my nose.

"Just look for an ambulance Mark," I crossed my arms.

Many cars went by and Mark pointed out the ambulance. They drove up and grabbed the strolling bed, pushing it up to the car. "We're going to have to grab your body from the arms and leg sir," one, out of four, said.

"Okay," Mark said as two men and one lady walked up.

"Please be careful with him," I said, getting in my car.

"We will, just follow behind us," the driver said getting back inside.

As the ambulance started to head off, I followed behind.

When we reached the hospital the driver from the ambulance walked me inside after Mark had and lead me to the room they had put him in. "We will give you pain meds after anesthesia, where we will put the leg bones back in place. Then after a few hours, we will send you home. We can do this now, or we can wait half an hour," the doctor explained.

"Can we do this now, please?" Mark said looking over at me. "If that's okay with you, (Y/N)."

"It's your body Mark. You can do it if you want," I grabbed his hand and smiled.

Theres so much I want to tell you. But you'll always think of me the same.

"Okay then," the doctor plastered a toothy grin upon their face and took Mark to the surgery room.