Your First Kid - Part 3

Last Part ya'll, then I have a surprise in the next part for some of you. Okay, good news, and bad (ig) news.

Suggestion/Request by: @CharliBae12 

We had just given birth to our Son, where I explained and cried to the fact we had done it, and we had became parents. We named our little one Jack Edward Fischbach, because of his godfather, Sean, aka, Jack.  Jack and Mark have been friends for quite some time, and when we figured out we were pregnant, Mark had immediately asked if he wanted to be the godfather.

Mark was in the recording room, recording a video for his users. Jack and I, on the other hand, were  in the living room, playing around with his toys and watching Finding Nemo. Jacks smile was the most wonderful thing in thee world, besides Marks, especially with his two front and bottom first. I could hear footsteps coming down the hallway, where Mark was either taking a break, or finished with his video. He took a seat next to me and began to play with Jack as well. Their giggles were the cutest thing to watch, and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. 

Mark sat on the couch and set Jack by some soft pillows. "If he walks, catch it on video," Mark smiled, holding his arms out. "Jack, come here," he continued to speak.

I brought my phone out and began to record. Jack didn't move for a while and just looked at his dad, laughing as Mark laughed.  He leaned over, causing me to speak. "Jack, honey, no. Walk to daddy," I smiled as he gave me a funny face. He then moved his foot, coming closer. "Good job, keep going!" 

"Come on Jack," Mark said, extending his arms out a little more. Jack began to walk more, landing in Marks arms. "You did it!" Mark said, laughing.

I stopped the video and watched it. After, I sent it to Sean and Signe (literally, how do you say her name, like, CIG-KNEE, or what?) for them to see in Ireland. "Oh god I love you guys," I smiled to my husband and sleeping child.

"Do you want me to put him in his crib?" Mark asked, smiling down at Jack.

"I mean, if you don't mind," I said.

The next month, Mark and I planned a trip to Ireland to surprise both Sean and Signe.

We arrived at their front door with Jack in our hands, softly pulling on my hair. "Baby no," Mark said, taking his hand.

"Daddy!" Jack laughed, stretching his hands out.

Mark took hold of him and Signe opened the door. "Hey you two, well, three!" She giggled. "Come on in, Sean is finishing up a video, he'll be down in a minute," her smile made both Mark and I, smile.

We could hear Sean coming down the stairs. His face lit up as soon as he saw us sitting in the kitchen talking to Signe. "Hello fellows, what are you doing here?" He asked, walking over to us.

"So you can officially meet your Godson, Jack," Mark laughed, putting Jack on the floor to walk to Sean.

"You don't know how happy this makes me," Sean said with a bigger smile.

This sucks.