// (Actual) Lemon

Are you proud of me senpai trendycupcakeslover? XD

He was all dressed in a nice black suit, along with a pure black tie. He fixed, and pulled at the collar that wrapped around his neck so gracefully. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the white door that he glared at for a few minutes before.

There opening the door was a short girl with elegant (h/c) curls and a sparklely red dress that matched his floofy hair on top of his head. Her face was pink as she looked up at the man who stands in front of her. "I hope you don't mind, I dressed up a little too heavily."

"No, no...you look amazing," his brown eyes averted from hers as red dusted his cheeks.

She grabbed his free arm and he helped he into the car by opening the door like a gentleman. "Thank you," the corners of her lips curled up into a smile.

Well of course he was a gentleman to me.

"We're almost there," he said still gripping onto my hand tightly. He lifted his own and kissed the back of mine.

It was our third anniversary of being a couple, which people on his channel described as cute and goals; and all this couple stuff was, to be honest. "You had to pick the most expensive restaurant?"

"Yep!" A smile formed on his face. "I wanted to do something really special," he softly said.

I giggled. "It didn't have to be this," smiling, Mark pressed his lips against mine and walked us inside.

"Zdravstvuyte (hello in Russian??), I'm Jenn and I will be your server. How many?"

"Two," Mark smiled.

"Okay, follow me," she waved.

We sat down and ordered drinks and sides. And then soon after ordered real foods. "Could I have a glass of wine, please?" Mark asked, asking for a glass.

"Of course," she smiled and happily poured some wine into a wine-glass for him to drink from.

******** One Hour Later ********

"Are you ready to leave?" Mark asked as he rubbed his fingers against my cold (s/c) skin.

"Yeah, I huffed," the air from my mouth created steam as we walked outside to the door.

"I have a way to warm you up as soon as we get home, okay?" He winked down at me.

I laughed, "Okay Mark."

He drove me home and as soon as he hit my driveway his attitude turned into something more seductive. His lips crashed into mine as soon as we walked up to the door. He opened the door and locked it behind us as he gripped my thigh, lifted it up to the high of his hip. His tongue begged for entrance, but my soft, red, lips disagreed and sealed themselves shut until his teeth nawed at my bottom lip, causing me to give a light gasp. My hands traveled the front of his body, from his chest, arms, and where I had cupped my hands on his face. Mark has never got into things like this. "Your skin is so soft.." he managed to mumble.

We both started to scratch at each others clothes when we pulled ourselves to the bedroom. He played hide and seek with the zipper that held my dress tight shut, as I slowly unbuttoned the suits coat, and pulled at the tie he wore. He pulled some of the dress down revealing my collarbone and the (f/c) colored bra I was wearing underneath of it. His distracted member tried poking my covered inner thigh, but was stopped. Mark nibbled at my jawline, and lowered to my uncovered collar. Small squeaks came from my body sending pleasure throughout my body. "Mark, what's this all a-about?" I questioned.

"I love you so much I want you," he replied taking the rest of my dress off and taking off his own clothes as well. We sat in our undergarments for a few seconds until Mark took the Lagrange off of my body. His throbbing member placed itself into me, thrusting ever so slowly. My nails dug into his back as the pain grew into paradise. His thrust's became faster and the moans coming from my mouth came out louder then expected.

"More," I hummed, digging my nails into his skin. "More."

His skin started to slap against my skin softly, even though I was begging for more. "I-I, can't!" He said pulling out and landed next to me.

I giggled and rolled over to lie my hand onto his bare chest. "I love you Mark.."

"(Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"Will you marry me?" he whispered into my ear.

"How could I ever say no."

HOW DID I DO? LETS JUST SAY BETTER.

I KNOW THIS ISN'T ABOUT YURI, BUT MORE HOT DAMN: (From ep 6, cuz thats when he plays the FUCKING playboy) *LICK*

Trendy