// You're a Reason

Yes, based off of 13 Reasons Why because I cri.

This includes:
1. Felix
2. Ryan
3. Shane D.
4. Daniel
5. MY BABY MARKIMOO

Hi. It's me. (Y/N) (L/N). Grab a chair, close your eyes, imagine, and possibly grab some tissues, in case you would like to cry.

I wrote five letters. All explain why it had something to do with you, whether you thought so or not. The first reader will pass this on until the fifth reader. That reader will keep it all, for a reason.

So, first letter. This goes out to Felix.

Mark began reading the letters his friend had left behind, after committing suicide.

"Feliz Navidad." "Oui oui (wii, wii)." I always thought you were passionate in being someone who wouldn't change.
"Merry Christmas." "Yes, yes." You became less thoughtful. Less funny. You got yourself kicked out of hour house due to your loudness. The true you wouldn't have taken it okay. You were stressed. I could tell.
Now, let me explain the holiday and French thing.
I was teaching Felix languages; more about them, specifically. He didn't take it seriously and thought he would go to a party and say these to people to practice. I was told. He was drunk. Began hanging on me. You were sorry.
You said.
You grabbed my butt, tried
groping my breasts, fondled me like a toy doll a little boy found in his little sisters room.
You said you were sorry, the next day.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Until you did it again.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
Figured Felix out the very next week.
Drugs.
Drugs.
Drugs.
So many. "Here, try this candy."
I was naíve. I tried one.
He took pictures this time.
Look at my reputation now.
Where am I now?
And please, don't do this to Marzia. You got better when you two started.
Little drinking. No drugs.

He laughed. Remembering how Felix was a total nutjob before he and Marzia were together.

Hello Ryan.

High school was a cage, wasn't it? You were always in detention, and who always got you out? Little old me!
But what happened when I was thrown in detention? Where was the Prince in armor? Who was going to get me out of that hell?
"You don't deserve to be in there."
"Sorry, I'm busy."
"I'll get yelled at."
I was like Cinderella to her stepmother.
Nice to her, but get nothing in return.
I bought you things.
Where were my things?
Or at least my money.
"She's stupid, don't talk to her."
She's stupid.
She's stupid.
She's stupid.
Those words are stuck in my head. Or were, stuck in my head.

Mark studied the words carefully. Noticing some of her stanzas were three sentences, that repeated itself.

Shane, you were my best friend.
We were both misfits. Felt no good, but you lifted my standards a little bit more. I would always go over to your house and settle in, petting Uno and Cheeto. They miss me, right?
We also would come across the cheesecake factory everyday, where we met your current boyfriend. At the time, I thought we were all friends.
Till he disappeared.
Then you.
Almost like I had no one left at all.
Like you both forgot me.
Until, I saw you both together.
It pained me actually. We couldn't hang out together? From one rumor you shouldnt've believed.
"Naked (Y/N) in park, ain't she sexy?"
Nice ass.
Nice boobs.
Nice panties.
That's all I heard from men.

Mark flipped to the next page.

Daniel

Mark covered his mouth in rememberance.

You beat peoples words into your skull.
I guess I may have done the same.
Though you aren't here, I thought I would do this anyways.
Your suicide nearly made me end it then and there. I was horrified. We were best friends.
What was I supposed to do? Hang out with my high school bullies?

Mark flipped to the last page, made specifically for him.

Mark

I was afraid, that you'd never love me back.

Thanks for reading this junk!

I didn't know what to do.

*sweat drops heavily*

Trendy