Not Just Any Pack

No One's POV

It's been almost 27 years since Niklaus stab Ansel in order to protect his daughter or, at least, was what he told to himself, because the truth was that he was too afraid of letting Ansel get in in his life and make him more fragile or betray him.

What Niklaus doesn't know is that he didn't kill his father but turned him to an hybrid, just like himself. How? Esther had perfect knowledge what most likely would happen so when she make him get back from the Other Side, she gave him without him knowing, a little of Elena's blood when she was a mere human, she had saved because she knew it would come it handy sometime...

Ansel at first had no idea what happened after he waking up but then come back to him flashes of a conversation with Esther that he had no idea of having and she was saying that he would turn into a hybrid and should feed of someone in 48 hours if he would want to survive, he run like never did before and grabbed someone who was in the woods, looked at the woman, she was frightened and he apologized then drained her out, feeling the power running in his veins and how it all felt superb... He never had felt so much power and then he realized what he had done, he killed someone and enjoy it, he turned into a wolf by breaking every single bone in his body and start to run and try to not think about what had happened. The next few days he spend breaking the sire bond and then decided to go traveled and give time to his son, but he would never would forgot about him and until now, there wasn't a single day that he didn't thought about his son.

Ansel thought he would be alone until 15 years ago he met in person Caroline Forbes who helped him with controlling his vampire side and stand by his side and now he felt like she was the daughter he never had, and she was the only one who knew that Klaus was his son.

Caroline Forbes was the strongest vampire, after her mother died she got out of Mystic Falls and decided to focus everything she felt in one thing, anger, and that helped her with the trainings, she wasn't train by vampires but yes by vampire hunters who were closed to her father and knew her since she was a child. After she got stronger and capable of controlling herself even more, she decided to go to a place that she heard of, Beacon Hills, where she met Lydia, Stiles, Scott and Derek and after awhile she introduce them to Bonnie and Katherine because they were the only ones whom she continue to talked with, then she met Ansel and now they all lived in a place that is not really known but is closed to the Bayou and they do everything to keep each other safe.

Derek Hale was a werewolf and even if he doesn't allow himself to saying it, he loves his pack. He is a little damage and tries his best to not get attached to anyone aside from the people from his pack because he thinks that everybody arounds gets hurt. The only person who truly knows him is his best friend Katherine Pierce.

Scott McCall, was the true alpha, he was really powerful almost as much as Ansel, just not as much because Ansel was part vampire. Scott was Stiles's best friend, in fact they were more like brothers and they were always there one for each other.

Stiles Stilinski is the human of the pack but unlike what most people think, he is not just a mere human, he is a hunter but not for all supernatural creatures, just the ones who might hurt him, his loved ones or innocent people. He is Scott's best friend and Lydia's boyfriend.

Lydia Martin is a rare supernatural creature, she's a Banshee, which means she has a feeling when someone is closed to death or when she is in a place that experienced or is going to experience death. She sometimes hates it because she has voices in her head and can't control it but Stiles is always on her side to make her see the good side.

Katherine Pierce is like she likes to say, a survivor, and also a vampire thanks to Caroline Forbes aka her best friend, Caroline took her from the Other Side when was about to collapsed and she got trained by Caroline. She really cares about Derek but she never got further then best friends because there is one certain Original that she still has unsolved feelings for.

Bonnie Bennett is a very powerful witch not just because she's a Bennett but also because when the Other Side collapsed all the power of the witches that lived on the Other Side went to her because she was the Anchor.

They all had their problems, they were all a little broken but since they were a pack, they didn't suffer so much because they helped each other. They were always there, good and bad times and they intend to stick together for as long as they would lived. People said the special thing about their pack was because it was the only pack that didn't had just werewolves but they were special because they protected each other like family.