Talking about Ansel and Natalie

An: this pic

An: this pic. has nothing to do with the chapter but I really love this couple.

Ansel's POV

After I showed Natalie her room, I let her be in her room, when she closed the door of the bedroom, I couldn't help but smile.

"I saw that." Caroline said coming out of nowhere.

"You saw what?"

"You with Lydia's mom." Caroline said with a big smile. "You like her, don't you?"

"I barely know her. You are just making scenes in your head because now that you are with Niklaus, you think everyone should be with someone."

"Ansel, we know each other for some time now and we know everything about one another. I can see when you are upset or sad or happy and now I saw something I never saw before. You when you like someone. You like Lydia's mom."

"You are imagining things, Caroline. I was just being polite to Natalie."

"Fine. Then say her name without smiling." Caroline said, while crossing her arms.

"Natalie." I said and found myself smiling.

"See? You can't. Because you totally have feeling for her." Caroline said with a big smile. "This is so amazing! We can all became a real big family."

"Caroline, I just met her." I tried to reason with her. The truth was that I wasn't looking for love because the last time I fall in love was with Esther and in the end she played me and did whatever wanted.

"Yes and that is how many love stories starts."

"Well, I don't intend to fall in love."

"Yeah, but you don't choose that. It just happens. And I think she likes you too." Caroline said and speed to someplace else.

Caroline's POV

I was so excited for Ansel that after our little chat, I went to the bedroom where Niklaus was drawing something in his sketchbook.

"Nik" I called him to have his attention, when he looked at me he smirked.

"What happened? What gossip do you have, love?" He asked.

I love how well he knows me!

"Ansel. I think he likes Lydia's mom. Isn't that awesome?" I asked excited while seating on his lap.

"I don't know. Can we even trust her? I know she's the mother of your friend but family doesn't mean always loyalty." Nik said the last part more to himself.

"She doesn't know a lot about the supernatural stuff." I said and told Nik all about Natalie Martin.

"She does seem nice but I'm not making promises of no hurt people if she hurts Ansel."

"Aww... you're so cute by being all protective guy so Ansel won't get hurt." I said.

"I'm not cute. Cute is for babies and puppies and teddy bears."

"Don't act all tough. We both know that you are not that monster without feelings that you like to pertain to be." I said and kissed him. "Besides, I like seeing you all protective of your family. It kinda of turns me on"

"Oh, really?" He asked with a devilish smirk and then kissed me and rolled us over, to be on top, then started to let a trail of wet kisses to my neck.

"Nik..." I moaned when he got to my sweet spot and then I kissed him and rip his t-shirt off and he did the same with my dress.

Lydia's POV

I was now talking with Stiles about my mom and Ansel and how I felt there was some tension between them.

"Oh, dear Lord of everything is good and pure!" Stiles said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"If something happens between your mom and Ansel then you will be Klaus's step-sister and I will be his brother-in-law or something."

"So?"

"So, he still scares me."

"You were like this about Derek when you met him."

"Yes, but Klaus is like an immortal Derek with 100 more strength than Derek who has probably much more rage issues. And you know that when I'm uncomfortable I make jokes or be sarcastic. What if that makes Klaus more upset?"

"Don't worry, Stiles. He is with Caroline and everyone can see that he loves her. And Caroline sees us like part of her family. He won't risk what he has with Caroline."

"You're right. I have to worry is about making Klaus and Caroline stay together, because if they stay together then he won't kill me."

"Stiles, you're a hunter, you shouldn't worry about stuff like this. If he tries to hurt us, I know you'll figure out some way to save us. After all, you are my batman." I said and he smiled.

"I love when you say that." He said and kissed me.

"Oh, yeah? And did I tell you that I'm not wearing any underwear right now?" I asked with a sexy look and his eyes showed now lust.

Before I knew it, we were in the bedroom having incredible sex until we broke the bed. Yeap, we literally broke the bed.

"Oh my God! Klaus is going to kill me." Stiles said with a panic face.