Elijah and Kat looking for the right outfit

Elijah's POV

Katerina and I split up to go look for our perfect outfit for the wedding, she went with the girls look for the dress and I went with the guys look for the right suit.

"Where are we?" Ansel asked while looking around.

"We are in daddy Lijah's happy place, his tailor's workshop." Kol said.

"Kol, I'm so happy with my engagement that I won't even lecture you about your behavior..." I said.

"Are you saying that we had to fly to New York so Elijah would get a suit?" Derek asked.

"Yep." Kol said.

"Elijah... not wanting to sound rude but wasn't possible to find a suit in New Orleans?" Ansel asked me.

"Maybe a suit for a typical Friday because people realize that it's the end of the week and you are tired. Not for my wedding day." I replied calmly, focusing on my engagement.

"Look at this! My favorite client." He said.

"William. How have you been since our last encounter?"

"Same old. How about you?" He asked.

"I'm getting married, which means I need you more than ever." I said.

"Calm down, Lijah. Wait for us to leave the room to start that kind of talk." Kol said, making my tailor look at Kol.

"Just ignore him. He is a child trap in a man's body." I said.

"At least I know how to have fun." Kol said.

"You look familiar. Have you been in Beacon Hills or something? Wait. Did you make a workshop to tell high school students how to dress up when they would go to an interview?" Scott asked.

"Dear lord! How can you not know who this man is?" I asked Scott.

"I don't know him neither." Ansel said, then looked at my tailor and said. "No offense. I'm sure you are great in what you do. Elijah is very careful with the choice of suits."

"He is the William Fioravanti. He is on the top 10 of the best tailors in the world. He even makes suits for Nobel Price winners."

"Winners..." Kol said laughing and quickly Scott joined him, but I gave them a look so they would stop.

"What was so funny about...?" Ansel asked them and then stop himself when saw my face.

"Elijah, calm down. Not everyone is obsessed with suits." Klaus said with an annoyed face.

"What about we focus on your suit?" William asked.

"That would be best." I said and then whispered to him. "I'm sorry for their ignorance."

Katherine's POV

I was now with all the girls in one of the best places in US to buy a good wedding dress, which meant that we had to make a little trip to New York City, because that place was Mark Ingram Atelier.

"Oh My God! You won't believe this." Bonnie said making all of us look at her. "Kol just text me and apparently the guys are also in New York."

"He must come to see his favorite tailor. Who sometimes seem to be also his best friend. I don't know. Elijah might be my uncle but I have to admit that he is a little weird about suits." Hope said.

"It's not weird. I love seeing him talk about suits. And he looked so sexy when he was telling Ansel the difference between an Armani and a Ralph Lauren... didn't he?"

"Kat, you're drooling." Caroline said making me get back to reality.

"Let's go find the perfect dress!" I said and we started to look at different wedding dresses.

"Hello! Sorry to interrupt but I brought some champagne and my colleague a cake so you could enjoy yourself while you look for your perfect dress, if you need something we will be right there." A woman said and left in a table the champagne and some cups, while her colleague posed the cake and then they both got back to the place they were before.

"Cake and champagne?! Awesome!" I said with a smile and everyone served themselves and drank while looking at dresses, with the exception of Caroline, who just looked at the champagne.

"Care... if you want we can do this another time."

"No. I am fine. Champagne just reminds me of Klaus but thats my problem and I won't let that ruin your day." She said, then asked to change the subject. "So... have you something in mind for a dress?"

After trying what seemed like a thousand dresses, I called Elijah so we could all meet and we could all go back to New Orleans together.

Klaus's POV

Elijah made us go to a coffee house where we're the girls and when we all seat down, it could seen that everybody was with their partner but me because I was too stupid.

"If you excuse me, I need to take a walk." I said and left before anyone could say something.

After a walk for a few minutes, I went back to the coffee house and in a corner of the street I saw Caroline seating in the ground while looking at the phone.

I walked over her and when she noticed me, she quickly got up and put her phone in her pocket.

"Hey! What are you doing here?"

"I was going back to the coffee house but that doesn't matter now. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It just sucks to be single in the middle of so many couples." She said.

"If you would give me a chance..."

"Klaus... please... I can't do this right now."

"I just miss you so much..." I admitted. "Do you miss me?"

"We can't go back. A lot happen and things won't ever be the same."

"You didn't answer. Do you miss me?"

"Of course I miss you..." she said while I brush her hair to behind her ear and then we looked at each other and I kissed her because I couldn't help myself.

"We can't..." she whispered with her eyes closed when broke the kiss, then she looked me and in the next second she was kissing me.