Natalie asks Caroline about Vampires

Natalie's POV

"Hey! Lydia told me you ask for me... Is there anything I can do to help you with this situation?" Caroline said when got to the room I was in.

"I just want to know what is to be a vampire. The good and bad. I need to know before I make a decision."

I always thought that one day I would see if I was ready to turn and would talk with Ansel but now it's not a real option because if I won't turn, I will die and I don't want to die.

I need to make a decision with all the information and I can't ask Ansel because he probably will tell me more about the good stuff.

"Sure. Well, being a vampire makes everything more intense, you aren't just happy, you are excited and you don't just like, you love. Everything is in a bigger scale, which makes experience incredible things. When I turn into a vampire, I didn't knew what I was doing, I drain someone because of the blood lust and then I had to learn how to control my feelings because at first it seems like we are all over the place. But turning into a vampire was one of the best things that happened to me. I became stronger and a independent woman, which I wasn't before. When you turn into a vampire you feel like you can do anything and you can travel around the world and do whatever you want to."

"That seems amazing..." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, but it isn't all rainbows and unicorns. Being a vampire means that you can't just be sad, you get depressed and sometimes when vampires are in real pain, it seems like there's no hope and we turn it off. Our humanity vanishes and we became just slaves to our blood lust and have not a worry in the world, and that means that we don't even care about the people we loved when we had humanity. It's awful and we kill people just because and don't even care about it. And you might have noticed by living with us that usually there's always something that gets in the way of our peace so we don't have a immortal life with doing just the things that we want to do." She said making me realize that being a vampire had big perks and big consequences.

"But you have Ansel, who is completely in love with you and is capable of doing anything for you. I might be taking sides but the truth is that if you turn, you will have everyone's support and help. Ansel will do everything to make things easier and I will be here if you need advices about being a vampire. You can have the rest of eternity to be with him. You won't be alone and in the end of the day, I think you might actually like being a vampire. But it's you who has to make the decision. My advice for you is think about you, you shouldn't worry about what others think or want of you, you should do what you think it's best for you because turning to a vampire changes us more than the ones around us." She said and I nodded.

"Thank you, Caroline. Most people would probably omit the bad things but you were completely honest."

"I just want to help. And whatever you decide I know that Ansel will be there for you. He loves you and he just wants to see you happy." She said.

"Ansel is incredible." I said to myself with a big smile.

"Yes, he is."

"Can I ask you one more favor?" I asked and she nodded. "Can you not tell people about what we have been talking? It's just... I don't want them to think that I don't care about what they think and..."

"Don't worry. It will be our little secret." She said and then I asked her to give me some time to think.