A quiet week

Niklaus's POV

It's been a week and no sign of the nogitsune, no nightmares, no pain, was everything calm and quite, in fact was too quiet for my taste. The nogitsune is planing something, I am sure of that and the worst is that I can't put my finger on it.

I went to the kitchen to take a blood bag (we decided to take the blood bags to the kitchen so everyone could have access of it) and saw Scott, he seemed just a naive boy of 28 years old but for what Ansel told me, he got through a lot and he is in fact a true alpha.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked me.

"I was just wondering why you were making soup..." I lied.

"Well, Hope still doesn't feel her best so I decided to make soup. She was there for us so this is my way to be there for her..." He said.

"But just as a friend." I told him because I don't want some guy dating my daughter.

"Of course..." He said nervously and then walked away to my daughter's room.

"You could be a little nicer to him. He is just trying to be nice." Caroline said while entering in the kitchen in the moment Scott went away.

"Never learn that it's not polite to listen to other's conversations, love?" I asked with a smirk and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm a vampire, it's not my fault that I can hear very clearly things around me." She said making me smirk again.

Hope's POV

I was in my room feeling like crap. This week it has been a really crapy week, specially because since the day I undo the spell, I was weak and fragile and my powers weren't as strong, I still had them and I still could control them but I wasn't as powerful, the worst of all and the spell I did to undo the one of the other witches, make me also be weak physically, I felt like if I was sick.

Someone knocked on the door when I was laying down in my bed playing "Color Switch", i make myself lost the game because I already have a pretty good score and told the person to come in. The door opened, appearing Scott with soup. He is so sweet and cute..., I thought to myself.

"What is this?"

"It's soup..." He said and I gave him a look "You helped us out and I thought it would be nice to help you get better."

"You have been doing this all week. I already told you that you don't have to worry about me." I told him with a smile.

"I know but I do. You will be stuck with me until you get better." He said with a smile making me chuckle.

"Thank you for this. No just for the soup but for being here and take care of me just because I'm under the weather..." I thanked him and he nodded with a smile then I start to eat my soup and Scott stayed making me company and talk to me.