Kat & Ansel looking for Care

Ansel's POV

When Niklaus told me what happened, something in that story seemed off but when I tried to say something in defense of Caroline he would get mad and wouldn't listen to me, so I tried to not say anything about it and after trying to calm down Niklaus and make Hope give him a tea with some hearts that made him sleep and relax, I went to talk with Katerina.

When I talked with Katerina she seemed to be the same opinion as mine but everyone else, believed that Caroline cheat on Niklaus.

Hope's POV

"I knew things were going too well. I shouldn't show so much trust to Caroline." I said while walking around in my room

"Maybe she has a good excuse." Scott said seated in the bed.

"A good excuse to cheat?"

"Alright. Maybe you are right. It was a big mistake but people make mistakes."

"So if you cheated on me I should be okay with it because people make mistakes."

"Of course not but your dad and Caroline gone through so much that their relationship was probably in the end. Maybe she started to fall in love with your father's hybrid."

"If that happened, she should talk with my father instead of cheating."

"You're right." Scott said and I walked over to him.

"I know she is your friend. But..."

"I get it. I would be pissed off too." Scott said.

Klaus's POV

I was in some bar drinking because I didn't want to talk with no one and because everything reminded me of Caroline when I was home, my bedroom still had her smell and everybody reminded me of Caroline.

"Hey!" Someone said making me turn around.

"What do you want?"

"I want to know how you are handling everything. I heard what happened." She said.

"Hayley, I'm in no mood. Let me drink in peace."

"Klaus, I am here if you want to talk or to just have someone to drink with." She said.

"Whatever." I said and she stole a bottle of bourbon when the bartender wasn't looking and drink a sip of the bottle.

Katerina's POV

I went with Ansel looking for Caroline in everyplace we could think of, we went to shops, motels, hotels, bars and nothing. It was like she was gone.

"Maybe she is in this bar." Ansel said trying to be the positive one.

We got in and he looked to see in one side and I in the other and that was when I saw Klaus drinking and talking with Hayley.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked them.

"Drinking." Hayley said.

"Please... I know exactly what you are doing and I won't let your little act to actually work."

"I'm just trying to be here for the father of my daughter. I'm not Klaus's best friend but I don't wish harm on him." Hayley said.

"And she actually listens to me and isn't putting everything I say about Your little friend in question." Klaus said.

"That's because she doesn't want her in the picture."

"And apparently your friend doesn't want it that badly either." Klaus said drunk.

"Something is off. Do you remember when you thought she left and we found out she was kidnapped? We think she was kidnap again. She isn't answering her phone."

"Probably because she is ashamed of everyone finding out that she isn't so perfect after all." Hayley said.

"She wasn't. She left with my little hybrid. Now go away and let me drink. This is the only thing that I still can enjoy. Don't ruin this too." Klaus said and left with the bottle of bourbon.

"I have my eye on you. If you have something to do with this, you will regret it soon." I said and went to see Ansel.

Klaus's POV

I drank the rest of the bottle and all I could think about was how Caroline betrayed me and hurt me like no one ever did. I am in so much pain... I'm so done with feeling like I'm unworthy, like I'm not enough, I'm done feeling pain and hurt... I just want it to stop.