Talking with Bonnie

Caroline's POV

I was making out with Klaus in the couch he had in his office and he was kissing my neck when someone knocked on the door making us get back to reality.

Klaus muttered something to himself when walked over to the door to see who was it while I was brushing my hair with my fingers to try making less I was in the middle of a hot making out scene.

"Brother." Klaus said.

"Niklaus, may I have a word with you?" Elijah asked.

"Of course, but not here... Let's go to the garden." Klaus said and walked away with Elijah.

I waited a little until I could hear that no one was near and was safe to walk away, I walked over to my bedroom and try to figure out what the hell happened between me and Klaus.

How did this happen? One day we are discussing and in the other we are making out? I really need to figure out the things between me and Klaus. – i thought to myself.

I decided not bother Katherine because she was probably with Elijah so I text Bonnie to come talk to me and told her what happened between me and Klaus, everything since last night. Katherine and Bonnie are my best friends who I talk about everything, Lydia also my friend but with Kat and Bon is different, we have history, I guess...

"What should I do Bonnie? I don't know what am I doing..." I admitted and she hugged me.

"Care, I think it's pretty obvious what's happening." She said when broke the hug.

"Can you explained to me then?" I asked her.

"You love Klaus but you are too afraid to get hurt so you deny it to yourself."

"Wow! Calm down. Don't you think love is a strong word?" I asked.

"It is but that's how you feel about Klaus, Caroline. You are completely in love with him. It stop being attraction long, long ago. You also care about him and every time someone says something bad about Klaus you protect him like if he was the nicest person in the world."

"Hey! It's not my fault. Niklaus Mikaelson is an amazing person when you got to know him and he is an amazing father. There's nothing that you can say about Klaus because he just do what he does because he is protective of others."

"Care, you are doing it again. I didn't say anything bad about him and you are defending him like I had said the worst things about him." She said.

"Oh, God! I am not just attracted to him, am I?" I asked her and she shocked her had "Why did feelings had to be involved?"

"That's how it works..." Bonnie said and I hugged her.

"Why does this have to be so complicated?"

"It's not. You are the one who is making this a big deal. Why don't you give a chance to you and Klaus. Stop wondering about what may happen or not happen... If you will always wondering about what happen in the future, you will never be able to really live the moment." She said and I nodded.

"Thank you for not judging me for caring about Klaus." I thanked her then I made her talk about Kol because I noticed last night how caring he was to her.