Going to Hawai

An: sorry for not update this book since May. Thanks for the patience!

 Thanks for the patience!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

No One's POV

It's been a month since Ansel's pack started to live with the Mikaelsons and because everything was calm in New Orleans, they decided to travelled to Hawaii and have a specie of vacations of the supernatural world.

Niklaus had a mansion there and when they got there, the Mikaelson family should the others the rooms and Caroline's eyes sparkled when she saw the bedroom she would share with Klaus.

Klaus's POV

"Oh my God! This is... Wow! This is our bedroom?" She asked me.

"Do you like it?"

"If I like it? I think I want to marry this bedroom and having babies with it." Caroline said making me smirk.

"I'm glad you like it because for the next few weeks we will be here." I said and she gave me a look.

"Is this your plan to finally have some?"

"No. But I would let object to that if you would want it." I said and she gave me another look. "Fine. It might had something to do with it. But it passed a month and it's been a huge torture to sleep with you every night without making a move on you. Do you even know how sexy you are? You're like an angel sending from heaven with all the beauty in the world combined and..." I wasn't able to finish what I was saying because she kissed me.

"I'm sorry... I didn't realized that it was really that hard for you. I mean, I knew you wanted to be with me but I didn't knew that it was that bad." She said with an apologetic look.

"It's fine, love. You want to take things slow and I'm not going to ruin our relationship just because I am almost the time tempted to rip your clothes off and have my way with you." I told her and she blushed.

"So... you could wait a year that you wouldn't leave me or do something to screw this up?" She asked me with a smile.

"Of course not. I mean, I hope it won't take a year but if you need a year then be it. I love you Caroline and I know that you are my destiny." I told her and she kissed me passionately.

"I love you, Nik." She said using again my nickname that she had avoiding for some quite time because she wanted to be sure that we could be really together. Everyone knows that we are together but they think it's just sex.

She kissed me with love, passion and lust, she took her dress making me look at her body with such desire but I had to calm down.

"Are you sure about this love?" I asked because I didn't want her to do this without being sure, for how much I wanted and had dream of finally being like that again with her, I wanted to make sure she would wanted to me as badly as I wanted to be with her.

"I'm sure of it. I love you and I want to be with you. I've been waiting because I was afraid of getting hurt but now I know that with you, I'm as safe as I could ever be." She said and kissed me softly then took my t-shirt.

She wrapped her legs around my waist making me smirk and I took her to the bed, I took off my jeans while she took her bra making me see her boobs and they were just perfect. I kissed her and start to let a trail of kisses through her body, making her moan.

"Nik..." she moaned again, making me smirk and then she rolled us over and licked my 6 pack then start to let a trail of kisses to my neck and then bite it.

"Caroline..." I moaned while she drank from me.

Then she stopped and licked the blood that was still out and we kissed again, then we made love and was mind-blowing.