The Big Fight + The Choice

Hope's POV

I woke up feeling sick like the day after I make the spell to undo what the witches and the nogitsune done to us, actually it was worst. I had to run to my bathroom and start throwing up, when I open my eyes, I realized I was throwing up blood.

"Oh God!" I said to myself disgusted and in the moment I walk into my bedroom, I felt dizzy and passed out, when I woke up I was in a basement or cave and in front of me was the nogitsune.

"Finally you woke up..."

"What do you want?" I asked while noticing that I had no magic and was prisoner in that place that had some mountain ash that make a circle and I was inside of the circle and was unable to get out.

"Can we pass that? You ask what I want and I'll say pain and chaos..." He said annoyed.

"You won't get any pain or chaos or whatever you want."

"Actually I am getting that right now because, after a few minutes of getting you out of the Quarter, people start noticing that you were gone bringing sadness and pain to them... And they are so predictable that makes me sometimes feel sorry for them. They are all so naive, thinking they can stop me and take me down..." The nogitsune said and all I could think about was my family, Scott, Caroline and everybody who's going to put their life in danger because of me, then he added "Don't worry. They are almost without Hope... See what I did there? And I promise that I am going to leave your father for last... However he will suffer."

No One's POV

Scott was the first one to realize that Hope wasn't in the Quarter and when informed everyone, they start to prepare for fight, a real fight... Specially Klaus because he was not going to let a nogitsune or any other creature take his daughter away from him.

After Freya doing the localization spell, they found out that the nogitsune was in the cemetery, everyone decided to go. Stiles, Ansel and Caroline went with bow and arrows, but not any kind of arrows, their arrows were made of silver because was the only way to take the Onis down.

"Show yourself, you coward!" Klaus yelled once they got to the cemetery.

"No need to yelling. I'm here... But you won't fight me, you will fight them." The nogitsune said and many Onis appeared in front of the nogitsune, with that, the fox walked over to where was Hope.

Klaus's POV

We start to fight the Onis, I put my hybrid face on and try to fight one of the black soldiers or Onis but nothing, they didn't seem to get hurt and every time I tried to hurt the Oni, he fight back and I was now covered in blood.

The Oni was winning and when I was thinking that he was getting the best of me, I see a arrow pointed to the chest of the Oni making the spirit go away, I looked to the direction where the arrow was launch and saw Ansel.

"Nobody hurts my son." Ansel said to himself and I felt happy to see that after everything Ansel still cared about me.

"Ansel, behind you." Caroline warned us and when the Oni was about to kill Ansel, Caroline launch an arrow against the Oni, killing him too.

We all fight a little more and then I saw a light, I demand everybody to start fighting and went with me to the direction of the light, and before I know it, I was in the church.

"Bloddy hell?! How did we got here?" Rebekah asked and then I noticed Caroline wasn't no longer with us.

"Where's Caroline?" I asked concerned.

"In here... Along with your daughter." The nogitsune said in front of us, while grabbing them.

"If you hurt them I swear I'll..." Ansel started.

"You won't do anything." Nogitsune said and then looked at me. "Who's going to be? The love of your life that will make you be Hopeless or Hope that will make you be without the love of your life."

"Do not hurt my daughter." I said.

"Alright then." He said and stab Caroline with a stake in her chest.

"Caroline..." I said running to her and try to give her my blood but there was no difference in her body.

"You forgot something..." Scott said

"Something called the Devine Move." Stiles said and then the nogitsune felt Katherine biting him, and with that she killed him.

"Let's go. We have to take her home so when wake up..."

"Niklaus, Caroline is dead." Elijah said.

"We are all dead and somehow we are still here. So don't try to make me stop believing that there is not a thing I can do to help Caroline come back. She's going to wake up... You will see." I said, picked her up and vamp speed to the Quarter, then lay her down in her bed but there was no sign of waking up.