Protective Father & Scope

Hope's POV

Hope's POV

Once we got to the Quarter, I saw my father and Caroline, my dad seemed upset and Caroline seemed calmed.

"What have you two been doing until this hour? Do you know what hour it is? I tell you, it's too late to a daughter of mine be someplace with some random guy." My dad said being all protective father on me.

"Scott is not just some random guy, Klaus. He helped you and he is a friend of mine." Caroline said in Scott's defense.

"Every guy is some random guy when it's with my daughter in God knows where doing God knows what in this hours." Klaus said never stopping looking at me and Scott.

"I didn't intend to worry you. Your daughter just wanted to show me around." Scott said.

"So your now blaming my daughter?" My dad asked Scott then asked "What were you doing at this time with my daughter?"

"Dad, I'm right here. And I know what you really want to know so you can stop with this questions that will just end in an hour." I said making my dad look at me then added "I was showing him how is New Orleans and hanging out with him and then we kissed and now we are dating."

And with that said, I hold Scott's hand and when I saw him, he was so pale that seemed like he saw a gosht.

"However we didn't go any further from that. I don't intend to disrespect you nor Hope. I have the best intentions towards your daughter." Scott said.

"See. I told you everything was fine. What about everyone go to sleep?" Caroline asked my father.

"Not now. I need to certificate that he truly means what he said." My dad said to Caroline and she rolled her eyes.

"Klaus they are both grown up. They know what they are doing." Caroline tried and I gave her a small smile as a thank you.

"You are not a parent, you don't know what's like. So don't try to fake that you're an expert on the matter." My father said upset, Caroline quickly changed her mood and her eyes were now filled with sadness, my father when noticed the power of his words, he seemed guilty and when was about to say something Caroline interrupted him.

"You're right. Who am I to give you advices about parenting? I'm just the baby vampire that was used to distract you back in Mystic Falls. Goodnight." She said with tears wanting to come out and then she vamp speed to her room.

"You should go talk to her." I said breaking the silence.

"You trying to distract me but it won't work. I need to make sure this guy is good enough for you." My father said.

"You can lose Caroline forever if you don't go after her and apologize for what you said." I told him but he fake he didn't heard me.

"Scott, you said you had the best intentions with my daughter. So when do you think in having something physical with her? What do you intend to do with this relationship? Do you want to marry my daughter? What makes you the right man to Hope?" My father asked.

"I don't intend to rush in anything"

"Really?" My dad and I asked at the same time, he with curiosity and me with disappointment.

"Don't get me wrong, you're the most beautiful woman I ever seen and you are amazing, but I don't want this to be just sex and don't want you to feel like if I just want sex. I want to get to know you and be with you and of course I want to have more then just kisses but I want you to feel ready and I want it to be perfect." Scott said to me then looked at my father and continued. "I can't say that I'm good enough to to Hope because nobody is good enough for her. She deserves the perfect man and I know that I'm not perfect and I can't give her everything, but I intend to love her with all my heart and soul and hopefully, she would want me back for the rest of our lives. I really like Hope and I know that she's way off my league, but I am going to do everything in my power to make her the happiest woman that ever existed."

"Good answer. Now you can say goodbye and go to your separate rooms."

"Dad, you can stop with that. I'm not..."

"You don't have to lie. You should be proud to reserved your little precious garden away from intruders and continue be..."

"I stop being virgin years ago."

"What?! Who was the one who take your precious flower and walked away? Tell me the name because deserves to be punished." My dad said.

"It was me who ended things. It was a long time ago and we both moved on."

"I don't care. Scott said that he didn't want to be just physical so you two will sleep on separate rooms." My dad said.

"It's okay. Goodnight." He said then kissed me in the cheek and whispered "I will dream of you."

Scott walked away and then my father took me to my room and only got out after check that Scott was not hided in anyplace of my room.