Breaking the spell

Hope's POV

I reunite everyone in the living room and when they appeared, I could sense they were fighting against themselves to not originate more chaos like the nogitsune wanted.

"Why did you invoke this meeting?" My dad asked and I could see that he was in pain for fighting against his urges.

"I am immune."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked me.

"I still have my powers and I didn't say anything before because I wasn't sure if I could undo the spell that was cast against us, it's a really powerful spell and I needed to use the powers of other witches from the Other Side. I talk to them and I was able to convince some powerful witches to connect with me so I could use also their powers to undo this spell. However, because of this spell being so powerful, none of you can stop me, not even you dad..." I said because my dad is very protective and concerned about me.

I appreciate my father being so worried about me but because of that, in the beginning , when I was learning spells that were strong, he interrupted me in the middle because I start to bleed from my nose and he took awhile until he got used to and that's why the majority of my practicing was just with my aunt Freya.

"How powerful? Are you going to be okay?" Caroline asked and seemed truly concerned about me.

"I am not sure how powerful but it's a big spell that takes a lot of magic so if I bleed or something like that don't stop me."

"But what if you are hurting yourself without realizing it? We can't just let you get hurt to protect us." Scott said clearly worried about me.

"Just trust me, I need all of you to trust me." I told them and after awhile of hesitation I start to channel the power of the witches with mine and start to chanting some Latin words. It was getting stronger and I was feeling almost all my power come out of me, I was now bleeding from my nose but the I didn't stop and when it was over I passed out.

When I opened my eyes, I realized someone put me in the couch and they were all around me.

"How are you feeling Hope?" Scott asked.

"What do you need? Some water or some sugar?" My father asked worried about me.

"I'm fine. I just need to rest for awhile. But... Did I make it?" I asked before leave.

"You did..." Freya said with a smile and my father gave me a proud look, then I left and decided to just take a nap.

Caroline's POV

I was now feeling better without having that problem of not be able to control my blood and I decided to go to my room but before I left the room, Klaus asked me to talk to him in private, which I accepted.

We went to his room and after he closed the door, he turned to see me and I just kept asking myself what did he wanted to talk to me.

"So... What do you wanted to talk about?" I asked to break the silence.

"I wanted to thank you, love. You helped me even when I deny your help and you gave me your blood even knowing that your safety would be in risk with that." He said and I nodded with a smile. "Also, I wanted to apologize for the times I didn't control myself and couldn't fight against my urges, making you get hurt."

"It's fine Klaus. It was not your fault." I told him but he just avoid eye contact, I hugged him, getting him off guard but he quickly hugged me back, after I broke the hug, I said. "I'll be always here when you need me. Just call me and I'll come..."

"What did I do to deserve your concern?" He asked me while getting closer and caressing my cheek, I couldn't help but smile with the feeling of his touch.

"You show me that you can be good." I told him and he kissed my cheek, I give him a shy smile then went to my room.