Talk between *Careya and Klarcel

*Careya = Care + Freya (if you think a ship name to them that sounds better say it)

Klarcel = Klaus + Marcel

Caroline's POV

After calming down Klaus, I took him to the living room and made him apologize for his behavior, I almost had to dragged him but he did it and everybody was now alright.

We were all a little scared of what might happen next but we couldn't make the fear take the best of us...

"Caroline, might I have a word with you?" Freya asked me.

"Sure." I said and followed her to her room. "May I know what's the reason for this private conversation?"

"I don't know what you and my brother Klaus have, I just know there was an history but the only reason I ask you to come with me is to thank you for trying to show my brother that is not with violence that we can solve everything. You seemed a nice person, however I need your word that you won't try to hurt Klaus."

"I would never even dream of hurting him, in any way... I don't know if you ever noticed but I care about your brother and when I care about someone, I stay by their side unless I don't think they are doing the right thing, in that case I tell them what I think about it." I told her and she smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that. You seem to be a good influence on my brother and I think he needs someone apart of his family by his side... In this last years he have become lonely and I believe you can change that." She said.

"Well, I'm just a friend." I said reminding myself that I'm not together with Klaus officially.

"But I can see that you like Klaus more then a friend and that the feeling is mutual." Freya said making me smile.

"I better go." I said and she nodded, then I went to the living room and start talking with the girls about clothes, while the guys were doing something else.

Klaus's POV

"So... Are you going to tell me what got you in such a good mood? You look like when you went from your trip to Mystic Falls." Marcel said making me smirk even more.

"I could tell you all about my good mood or you can tell me about all this nogitsune thing. How did this happen and why didn't you told me when you start to feel that something was awkward?" I asked him.

"You gave me the name Marcellus because it means little warrior and I didn't want to seam anything less then a brave warrior. I am not a Mikaelson and sometimes I need to prove that I am worth of being your protégé." Marcel said.

"You never told me that you felt like that." I said surprised.

"I learn to not show my feelings in front of other with you..." He said and I gave him a small smile.

"You know that you can count on me and talk to me about everything... You can be not my blood but you are still a Mikaelson." I told him and then we hugged.

An: I know Marcel isn't like this but I decided make him a little nicer... I mean, it's been years since Klaus come to NO...