Caroline in bed & Cansel talk

Caroline's POV

I was now in bed alone with Klaus.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted when you appeared." I apologized embarrassed with the way I handle the situation.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, you were just protecting yourself." He said. "I'm the one who's sorry. It took a month to find you and take you from that awful place."

"It's okay. I knew you would find me." I said with a weak smile and kissed him. "I love you so much. I was so scare that you would think that I had left you. I love you and I want to be with you, you know that, don't you?"

"How can you want to be with someone who cause so much pain to so many people? Some of them who were close to you." He said.

"Everyone hurt someone in a time or another. You are not a horrible person, please stop seeing yourself as one. You are amazing... when will you see that?" I asked because I was tired of seeing him looking at himself like the worst person ever.

He just kissed me, making me smile to him when we broke the kiss.

"Can I come in?" We heard from the other side of the door.

"I'll go get that." He said and opened the door, revealing Ansel.

"Hi!" Ansel said and then walked over to me and put in the bed the tray he brought, which had blood bags B+, my favorite chocolates and some brownies. "I decided to get you something to eat, you must be weak."

"You didn't had to go through all this trouble, Ansel." I said.

"Of course I had. This is the least I can do after what you gone through." Ansel said.

"I'm going to the studio so you could be more in private." Klaus said.

"Thank you." I said and he just nod and left.

"So... How are you? Are you alright? Do you need something? Just say the word and I..."

"I don't need anything. I have everything in here. The people I love and, because of you, my favorite food." I said.

"You deserve it." He said with a sad smile.

"Hey! What's that face for? Did something happen while I was missing?" I asked worried.

"No, but when you were missing this was crazy. We got all so worried about you..." he said with a sad face. "I was so scared that I wouldn't see you again..."

"Came here." I said and hugged him. "You are stuck with me, Ansel. For good or for bad, I'll be here for you."

"I hope so. I love you Caroline." He said when we broke the hug

"I love you too, Ansel." I said. "Now, let's stop this before I start crying and we both know that when I cry, you cry and we can't stop."

"You're right." Ansel said.

"Let me start to eat this awesome things you brought me." I said and eat a brownie. "Oh my God! This is so good! I forgot how good of a cook you were."

"Thank you." He said.

"But tell me, how's things between you and Natalie?"

"She is living here now and she's been there for me whenever I was losing hope. She was the one who kept me calm and trying to give me hope... just like how you always did." Ansel said.

"I'm happy to hear that. You deserve being happy, after suffering for so long." I said and he gave me a small smile. "But I hope you still come to me from times to times when you need some advice."

"Of course." He said. "I will always need you, Caroline. You will always be the one who help me fitting in and helped me when I was losing all hope. You were always there for me when I needed someone. You were the one who showed me that family was more than blood relatives. You have no idea how thankful I am to find you and to have such a profound bond with you."

"Ansel..." I said crying. "You are my family. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. I love you."

Ansel started to cry too and we hugged again.