Hope & Scott/Klaus/Caroline

Klaus's POV

Caroline and I got into the mansion and I took her to the living room so I could serve a drink and that is when I notice my daughter kissing that wolf boy.

"Hope Mikaelson, what the bloody hell am I seeing?"

"Dad...! I wasn't expecting you so soon." She said while getting out of Scott's lap.

"That's no excuse. Is this what you do when I'm not around?"

"Dad, I'm a big girl I know how to take care of myself. Besides Scott is my boyfriend, I don't know why you are reacting like that. You know that I'm not a vir..."

"I don't want to hear it."

"Klaus, don't be like that. They weren't doing anything wrong. It was normal if Hope was making out with a random guy but she isn't, she is just with the man she loves who loves her back."

"I guess it could be worst..." I said still not very happy about what I saw. "I'm going to the bedroom and try to forget what I saw."

Hope's POV

My dad went to his room but before Caroline had a chance to go, I grabbed her wrist, making her look at me.

"Thank you... You are always trying to make my dad see my point, you try to make him see things in other perspective and you make him really happy. I'm really glad that my dad is dating you."

"Seriously? Thank you... I just don't want to see you and your dad fighting. He loves you so much that sometimes he doesn't see that too much protection isn't good..." she was saying and I hugged her, making her stop talking and hug me back.

"You might not know this but my dad didn't date many girls since he had me and I always kept an eye out for a girl who would like to be with my dad. I saw many women trying to have something with my dad, smart ones and hot ones, blondes and brunettes, vampires and humans... But none of them seem good enough for my dad and even if I had nothing against you, I also thought that you weren't good enough but then I started to get to know you and now I can say that you are probably the only one that is good for my dad. Please don't let him screw what you two have... He tends to hurt the ones close to him but it's only because he is afraid of getting hurt. I know it's hard but..."

"He is worth it." She completed and I smiled. "So... that means that you are accepting me as your dad's girlfriend."

"No. All that I said it means that I no longer see you as just my dad's girlfriend but also as a member of my family."

"Thank you. That means a lot to me." She said.

"And to me..." I heard a familiar voice from the stairs, making me look at my dad.

"I just want you to be happy, dad." I said and hugged him.

"You accepted Caroline as a member of the family so I think it's time for me to accept Scott also as part of this family. He has been by your side through everything and I think he may be a decent boyfriend."

"Are you really accepting him?"

"Yes..." my dad said then look at Scott and said. "If you hurt my daughter you quickly change from a family member to an enemy who I will punish until begs for death and when death comes, no one will be able to recognize the body."

"Thank you, sir. Nothing to worry about, I will do everything in my power to protect her and make her happy." Scott said

"Good." my dad said and left with Caroline

"Protect? I don't need protection, I know very well how to take care of myself." I said.

"I know, I just tried to say the right thing. Don't take this the wrong way because I love you more than anything in the world, but your father scares the hell out of me. I am finally getting in his good side and I don't want to do or say anything to change that." Scott said. "But I am very aware that you know how to take care of yourself, is one of the many things I love about you." He said and we kissed.