Going out

No One's POV

After a few hesitant people denying because they were afraid of what the nogitsune might do, Kol made everybody accept go to the bar near the Quarter and have some fun because after everything, they still had the right to have some fun now and then.

Kol stayed with Bonnie, trying to flirt with her and even if she was enjoying his company, she made everything in her power to make sure he didn't realize it.

Derek and Rebekah were talking and drink in the same table where was Kol and Bonnie, but they only focus on each other. Derek saw something in Rebekah that made him want to get to know her better, which he doesn't feel often, but something was drawn him to her and she felt the same but try not to show it because many guys hurt her before in the past and she was tired of being the girl who loved to much and got hurt because guys just wanted to get to her brother.

Stiles and Lydia were making out in the corner of the bar and enjoying each others company. Hope was talking with Scott while seating in the balcony with him, they like to be with each other but they were both afraid of getting rejected and then everything get weird so they fake that they just wanted to be friends.

Katherine and Elijah were kissing and drinking but mostly making out because they had missed each other really badly.

Caroline and Klaus were dancing, Klaus wasn't used to dance like nowadays but for Caroline he made the effort and at first she laughed at how hardly he was trying but then tried to tell him how was supposed to be, Klaus couldn't understand how that would be dancing because  he was used to Balls.

Klaus's POV

"That's it! Now you're dancing how you should..." She said with a smile and I smirk, then pulled her closer to me and rub my hands on her waist while she was dancing.

"You look stunning in that dress." I whispered to her ear.

"You don't look that bad yourself." She said making me smirk and before I noticed, we had almost no space between us.

We stopped dancing and stayed looking at each other, I was admiring her eyes and then, I couldn't help but, look at her lips, her beautiful and soft lips.

"I am going to get a drink..." She said with an intense breath. I could feel that she wanted to kiss me as badly as I wanted to kiss her but something was preventing her from do it, from giving in to her desire.

"Why? Don't you want to stay here for a little while, love?" I asked her and she looked down, I cupped my hands on her cheeks making her look at me. "Please..."

A slow song start to play and she nodded, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms in her waist pulling her as close as she could be to him, after awhile she rest her head in my shoulder.

"I really enjoy dancing with you..." I whispered to her.

"Me too..." She whispered making me feel her breath in my neck.

No One's POV

It's been hours since they went to the bar, Bonnie was drunk and Kol took her to the Quarter and make sure she was okay; Rebekah was tipsy so Derek took her to the Quarter; Ansel was the first one to go back to the Quarter because he didn't like very much this kind of stuff, he prefer staying at home, or in this case, in the Quarter; Stydia and Kalijah were in the Quarter having sex and Scott stayed with Hope in the Bar.

Caroline was hungry and wanted to drink some blood, Klaus didn't liked to let Hope be alone with Scott but the truth is that he also was starting to get hungry so went with Caroline to the corner of the bar with some random girl and they both drink from her neck then went dancing.

Klaus was facing Caroline's back and his hands were rubbing her waist, after a few minutes, Klaus start to plant kisses of her cheek and slowly traveled his lips to her neck.

"Klaus..." She moaned lowly so he couldn't hear but without success, making Klaus smirk and continue kissing her neck then he slowly turn her to him making her facing him and she just had one thing on her mind, it was how good were his lips, she had tasted before and he kissed so good that led to sex but then it hit her that she couldn't do this right now and it was probably just the drinks.

"I am going to the Quarter." She said and left with vamp speed.