Waking up with...

Bonnie's POV

I woke up with a strong arm around me, making me look at who was behind me. Kol? I thought that was a dream...

"Good morning, darling" Kol said with a smirk.

"Good morning, Kol" I said and couldn't help myself to look at his chest and his 6 pack.

"Like what you see?" He asked making me get out of my trance, then he kissed me. "When will you admit that you actually want this?"

"I am a witch and you are an Original and this couldn't work because..." I was saying but my eyes moved again to his abs and I said. "Oh, screw it!"

I kissed him passionately and moved to be on top of him, then I kissed his chest and started a trail of kisses to his abs.

"Bonnie" he groaned, making me smile and then I looked at his boner.

Damn, it's so big!

Ansel's POV

"Ansel, are you watching me sleep again?" Natalie asked with her eyes closed, making me smirk.

She's so beautiful.

"I can't help it. You look so peaceful in your sleep."

"Maybe, but watching someone sleeping can be creepy."

"Or romantic. Depending on the point of view." I defended myself and she looked at me with a smile and kissed me.

"Fine, you're right. It is romantic." She said when broke the kiss, making me smirk.

"How can you be so beautiful in the morning? You are like the Goddess of Beauty" I said making her blush.

"You are exaggerating..."

"No, I'm not. You're the most beautiful woman I ever lay my eyes on. And besides your beauty, you are smart and funny and caring... You are perfect." I said while looking her in the eyes. "I'm so lucky to be with you."

"I'm the lucky one, for having such an incredible man by my side." Natalie said and we kissed. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and we kissed again. "More than you might think."

Hope's POV

Since Scott turn into a hybrid, the sex got even better. We were more connected and when we were together, it seemed like there was no one else around. It was just me and him.

"I love you so much." Scott said and kissed me.

"I love you too. What do you say about going to the shower and let me show you how much I love you and how much I want you?"

"God, you're the perfect woman!" Scott said and we vamp speed to the bathroom and we started to please each other while we felt the water running over us.

Katerina's POV

Elijah and I just had sex and I went to the drawer to find something to wear.

"No. don't open it." Elijah said but was too late and I already had opened the drawer and saw a black little box.

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked while turning to see him.

"Yes. I was going to ask you tonight, at dinner."

"Well, you can do it now." I said giving him the box and he smiled.

"Katerina Petrova, even after being more than 500 years separated, you never left my mind. I always loved you and I still do, my love for you grows every day and I would like to spend the rest of our immortal lives loving you. So, Katerina, would you give me the honor of being my wife?"

"Of course" I said with a big smile and kissed him, then he put the ring in my finger and I kissed him again. "I love you, Elijah. I always did and I always will."