Rescuing Caroline

Ansel's POV

Katerina saw the hybrid that Niklaus turn getting out of a house and she convinced to go inside.

"Isn't this breaking in?" I asked while we got in.

"If Caroline is inside this house, then that doesn't matter. Now grow a par and let's get inside the house."

"Grow a par of what?" I asked and then I remembered one of Caroline's lessons. "Forget it."

"Let's go." Kat said and we got inside the house and called for Caroline but nothing.

"Caroline..." I gasped when I open the door of the bedroom and Katerina quickly rush over the bedroom.

Caroline was unconscious, tied up, without clothes and it was clear that she hadn't drank blood in a long time. Katerina quickly covered Caroline with a blanket and I picked her up an I left to the Quarter, where everyone would be because Katerina quickly text everyone to be there and Kat stayed to find catch that piece of garbage and find out if someone was working with him.

Klaus's POV

It's been a month and no one cares about me. I did so much wrong just these last few days that I deserve to be punished so I did what I should have done long ago.

Hope's POV

I went with everyone to the Quarter and when we were getting inside, we saw broken chairs and tables and then we saw my father with the blade of Papa Tunde and he was about to use it on himself.

"No!" I yelled and speed over to him and took the blade.

"I have to. I need to be punished. I did so many things that I shouldn't. I treat you in a way I never imagine. I was awful to you. I was awful to my family. That's probably why Caroline betrayed me, she saw that I wasn't good enough and that I didn't deserve her... I need to be punished. Let me do the right thing for once."

"No! You are my father and I need you. I'm sorry I didn't pick up your phone calls. I was just being stubborn." I admitted and then hugged him. "I missed you, dad."

Klaus's POV

"I missed you too, honey." I said

"Give some room, please..." I heard Ansel and then he appeared with an unconscious Caroline, then he lay her down in the couch.

"She didn't run with that hybrid. He kidnapped her and did other things. The same things she suffered the last time she was kidnap." Ansel said.

I remembered what I saw and I realized that the kiss was a forced kiss and that what I did was one of the biggest mistakes I made, if not the biggest.

"I was wrong. She didn't cheat on me. He was trying to force himself on her. I didn't let her explain. I was horrible to her. She didn't deserve it."

"Wait. So she didn't betrayed you?" Hope asked.

"No. She was saying the truth. She never lied." I said, then I looked at Caroline and looked back at everyone. "I'm going to take her to my bed so she could be more comfortable."

I picked her up in bridal style and took her to my bed, then I grab one of my t-shirts and put on her so she could wake up with something on.

Caroline's POV

I woke up and everything was all blurry, then I saw a face and when I started to focus, I realized it was Klaus.

"Klaus?" I asked and then I looked around and realized that I was in his bedroom and that I was with one of his t-shirts.

"I'm so sorry. I should had believe in you. I was horrible and I know I can't do anything to change the past but I want you to know I'm really sorry about the way I react. Probably if Ansel didn't appear, I would still believe that you were happy with that mutt." He said.

"Wait. You didn't look for me?"

"I thought that you were with him and that you loved him."

"You thought that I was with you while I loved someone else? Do you actually believed until now that I had betrayed you? I can be many things but I am not a cheater. Do you even know me at all?"

"Love..."

"No" I cut him off. "I thought that after everything that we gone through you would know me enough to realize that I would never cheat. The only thing that kept me for not falling apart completely was me believing that you would appear and rescue me. I was sured that you would come for me because you would know that something was off."

"I'm sorry. My fear was louder than the reason. Please forgive me..."

"Forgive you for not believing in me, for not knowing me at all or for not looking for me when I needed you?"

"For everything." He said and when I was about to reply, Ansel appeared with blood bags B+

"Hey! Sorry to interrupt but I thought that you needed something to get your strength back." He said.

"Thank you. At least someone here knows me." I said and he just nodded and left.

I grab a blood bag and quickly she got empty, I drank 2 more blood bags and now I was feeling better physically because for the rest I was a complete wreck.

"Love... I know that I did many mistakes but please give me another chance. I will make sure that you won't regret it."

"Until when...?" I asked. "Somehow there's always something that makes us break up. You not letting me give opinions about parenthood. You not believing in me... Why should I keep giving you chances if it will always end up me getting hurt?"

"This time it won't."

"How can I be sure?"

"You can't. You just have to trust me."

"Okay. So, how can I trust you when you don't trust me or seem to not even know me?"

"I know you. I was just afraid of you leaving me because you deserve the best and I'm not the best, then when I saw you with him I thought that you realized that you deserve someone better than me. I know that you wouldn't cheat on me but in that moment I was so hurt that I didn't listen to reason." He said. "Please... give me just one more chance. I will do everything I can to make sure you won't regret it."

"I don't know. I need to think about it. It's not just you who is hurt. I'm hurt and I love you but in a relationship just love doesn't work. A relationship needs more than love and you should know that by now." I said and left his room to go see the others.