The Morning

An: the photo has nothing to do with the chapter but I thought it was fun...

Katherine's POV

I woke up and couldn't help but smile at the memory of me and Elijah having sex. I kissed him to wake him up, he opened his eyes when I broke the kiss and had a smile on his face.

"Good morning, my Precious." Elijah said making me smirk.

"Good morning, Hot Stuff!" I said and kissed him again, then traveled my lips to his chest and he rolled me over then kissed my breast and licked my belly making me moan his name, then travel his tasty lips to mine, we kissed passionately and I just wished to be like this forever.

"I love you Katerina." He said when broke the kiss.

"I love you Elijah." I said and kissed him again then he made love to me.

Caroline's POV

I was in the kitchen eating cereals and talking with Ansel when Klaus appears making me focus just on the cereals because I was too embarrassed to look at Klaus. I can't believe I walked away like a coward...

"Good morning!" He said and took some blood bag from the fridge.

"Good morning!" Ansel said.

"Hey!" I said quietly and continue avoid eye contact.

"Okay. What happened?" Ansel broke the awkward silence after awhile.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to ignore the giant elephant in the room? Why don't you guys talk about whatever happened last night? And I go to somewhere less awkward..." Ansel said and walked away.

"I'm sorry..." I said still avoiding eye contact.

"For what?" Klaus asked seeming confused, I didn't know if he was actual confused or just wanting me to say that I was a coward but I went with it anyways.

"For running away like a scary cat." I said almost in a whisper, like if it was a secret and no one could know.

"Why did you run?"

"Can't we talk about this later?" I asked him now looking at him.

"No, we can't." He said. "I need to know. Why did you run? I know that you wanted as much as I did." He said getting closer to me.

"Because of that. Because I wanted to be with you... That's the reason I run."

"I'm sorry love, but you are not making any sense right now." He said and I got up from the chair and realized I was inches away from him but tried to ignore that.

"I wanted to kiss you but my brain said that would be wrong because we are too different and we would never work out and maybe it was the drinks. My gut said yes but my brain said no so I..." I was saying but was cut off by Klaus when he crash his lips on mine, our kiss was passionate and I wanted more but it was wrong... At least for now.

"I will wait for you. I will wait until you make sure this is what you want... However I am not going to give up on you." Klaus whispered and walked away making me be there alone and paralyzed like a moron. How can he has this effect on me?