Klansel talking in the garden

Klaus's POV

When I saw everyone getting out of the garden excited and telling that they were going to stay living with my family, I start to notice that Ansel and Caroline didn't got back from their meeting or whatever they called what Ansel did, so I decided to go to the garden to see if they were okay. When I found them talking, I heard my name so I stayed there and listening what they were saying.

I was amazed... Ansel was really sad because I still hadn't call him father and Caroline knew everything about Ansel's life as human, even things that I didn't knew. I found out that my mother was the one that didn't want to tell me that Ansel was my father and not him. I couldn't believe how Caroline knew me so well, I thought Caroline still didn't had pick up that thing that I have of pushing people away because of my past but I guess I forgot she is smarter than people give her credit to.

I knew that Caroline and Ansel were closed but I never knew how closed they were, I mean, he talks to her about his problems and shows her when he is sad or afraid and a thing that I do know is that he never shows that to anyone because he is the alpha and he believes that his job is to show to everyone that everything is going to be alright.

When they ended the conversation, Caroline hugged him and walked away, making me have the opportunity to talk with Ansel.

"Hello!" I said, making him look at me.

"Hello." He said with a nod.

"Can we talk or..."

"Of course. What's up?" He said and I looked at him a little because I wasn't used to hearing him saying things that people from the 21st century are used to say. "Sorry, I'm still not very fluent with this new way of talking. Did you know that people who are popular and are people who we like to hang out are called cool people? I always thought that cool people were people who were always cold..."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, then Caroline give me a small lesson about what's the meaning of certain things that people say. But sometimes I still don't understand, it's like learning a new language." Ansel was saying but then stop himself and looked at me "Sorry, I guess I learned with Caroline rambling about things, so... what did you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I wanted to tell you that even if it doesn't seem, I like to have you around. And you are a good person that I would like to have in my life for a long time." I said, I wanted to call him father and that I was happy to be his son but for some reason I couldn't.

"I'm not going anywhere Niklaus. I know it was always hard for you to trust people, in your human life and specially since you turned but I want to be here for you. I know that you don't see me as a father but you were always a son to me..." He said and I hugged him. I'm not a person who likes to hug but right now was the only thing I could do that make him see that I was happy to have him by my side.