Going to a fancy restaurant

No One's POV

They were all now seating in the most fancy restaurant of New Orleans, a restaurant that almost anyone can afford and have a table but with Klaus there, they didn't even had to use compulsion.

"This all seems pretty pricey..." Natalie said because she was living with the salary of a teacher and that wasn't much.

"Don't worry about the money. This is my treat." Klaus said to Lydia's mother.

He didn't really cared about bonding with Lydia's mom but he could see that it was important for Caroline and Ansel that he would be nice to her.

"It's too much. I can't accept that."

"You don't have to worry. Money isn't a problem to me. I'm the King after all." Natalie nodded but didn't understood.

"The King?" She whispered to Ansel who was next to her.

"Yes, my son is the one who rules New Orleans and the witches, vampires and werewolves from here. This city is almost habited just by supernatural creatures." Ansel whispered back and she nodded, understanding a little bit of what was happening around her.

The waiter appeared and after taking their orders, left. While they were waiting, Caroline and Klaus seemed to be in their own bubble, just like the other couples, Natalie talked with Ansel and Freya texted Kai.

After awhile three waiters appeared with the food and they all stared to eat, the Originals were already used to the local food but Ansel and his pack were having the best time by tasting the food and so did Natalie.

"So... what are you two thinking for the wedding?" Lydia's mom asked with a big smile.

"I was thinking in a simple wedding with our close friends, the officiant of the wedding could be a close friend because now everyone can officiate a wedding, a band, open bar, white and light pink tulips for the centerpieces and in the end will be a limo that will take us to our honeymoon." Stiles said before Lydia could say something – he wanted to have Roscoe instead of the limo but Roscoe was long gone – then he saw her looking at him and looked back to Natalie and said. "It was just some ideas that came up."

"We still didn't talk much about it. But apparently Stiles already has all planned out." Lydia said with a smile, making everyone chuckle.

"Well, Stiles planned your wedding since the 3rd grade." Scott said.

"Hey, that was to be secret." Stiles said and looked at his plate embarrassed for seeming like a little girl planning a wedding.

"I have the best fiancé ever!" Lydia said and gave a peck in his cheek.

"I'm glad to see you two like this. Cheers!" Lydia's mom said and they all raised their glass and cheer to Stiles and Lydia.

"And how's going to be after you two get married?" Natalie asked after awhile.

"What do you mean, mom?" Lydia asked confused.

"You two are starting a new chapter in your lives. Are you guys thinking about buying a house or moving to some place where you can start a family or...?" Natalie asked.

She didn't knew much about the supernatural world but she knew that as long as they would live with the rest of their friends, they wouldn't be able to have a normal life and to have a family and their own space.

"We still didn't thought much about that." Lydia admitted.

"Well, you have time. Preparing a wedding takes time. I was just curious..."

The subject quickly changed and after awhile, Caroline was talking with Katerina, Kol was flirting with Bonnie, Elijah and Klaus were talking about New Orleans, Hope was talking with Scott and Rebekah with Derek, Freya tried to continue text with Kai without people realizing it and Ansel was talking with Natalie.

"My apologies if this seems too forward, but you must had been a teenager when you had Lydia." Ansel said, making Natalie blush a little.

"That's very nice of you." She managed to say. "And no need to apologize for such a compliment."

"You look even more beautiful when you smile." Ansel said. He wasn't doing on purpose, he didn't even knew why he was being like this, but he couldn't help it.

"Thank you." She said with a shy smile and blushing more than the last time.

Caroline looked at Ansel and Lydia's mom and smiled, she liked to see Ansel happy and in love. She wanted him to be happy, he deserve it.

"I guess you were right, love." Niklaus whispered to Caroline's ear and then gave a peck in her cheek.

"They look so cute. They seemed two teenagers in love." Caroline said with a big smile and Klaus smirked.

"They seem happy." He said more to himself.

"They deserve it. We all deserve it."

"It took a long time but I'm finally truly happy. And it's all because of you. In the moment you appeared, my family seemed to get closer and happier. Everything in my life is better when you are in it. I love you so much."

"I love you too." She said and kissed him.

After dinner, Ansel went to the Quarter with Natalie, Lydia, Stiles, Katerina and Elijah, Klaus and Caroline went to a bar and Hope went to another bar with Scott and Freya because she had agree meeting with Kai in there.