Stydia moving in

Stiles's POV

Our honeymoon was over but I wasn't sad about it, I was actually excited to start a new life as Lydia's husband. Today I was going to take her to my old house, she didn't had any idea of what house we would gonna live on, it was my surprise and because my father now lives with Melissa, I decided to renovate the house and now was perfect so I could live in it with Lydia and maybe starting a new family.

Since we got into the jeep, I made her be blindfolded.

"How long do I have to stay with this on?"

"Until we get to our new home." I said with a smile.

"How long does that take?" She asked impatient.

"Not much more. I'm going to park now."

"Thank God! I'm so anxious!" She said and I smiled.

I got out off the jeep and went to open the door by Lydia's side than I made her get out and come with me to inside the house.

"Alright. You can now look." I said making her take the blindfold and when she looked around her, she smiled and her face lit up.

"Oh my God! This is incredible!" She said with a big smile and kissed me passionately, then whispered. "What do you think about going to try our new bedroom?"

Kol's POV

After a night and a morning of having the best sex of my life with Bonnie Bennett, we talked and I saw she wasn't sure about having something serious with me so we decided to just try to not label things.

It was now night and I made everyone agree to go to the bar because we all have been staying home and it's been really boring. All the couples just were all lovey-dovey that makes me sick. Everyone agreed except for Natalie and Ansel but they are not really go to the bar type of people, they are more staying home type.

It didn't took too long to make everyone start to have fun, Hope and Scott were dancing, Freya wasn't here, she went to visit her friend Kai, Derek and Rebekah were in a booth talking, Kat was making out with Elijah and Klaus and Caroline were probably in the bathroom fucking their brains out. As for me, I was in a booth with Bonnie and she was already starting to loosen up.

"Kol, this is so wrong..." she said while I was kissing her neck and I was about to get some space because I didn't want to make her feel that I was pressuring her, but she got on my lap. "Yet it feels so good..."

With that said she kissed me passionately.

"How can something so good be so wrong?" I asked her and kissed her again and then started to let a trail of kisses to her neck.

"Kol..." she moaned once I got to her sweet spot, then she whispered to my ear. "What are you doing to me? I've never wanted anything as badly as I want you to be inside of me."

"Darling, let's go to someplace more private before I rip those clothes off." I said and vamp speed us to my room.

Caroline's POV

I was in the bathroom and I just had a quickie with Klaus.

"I can't believe we did it in the bathroom. That's so random..." I said while we were getting dressed.

"I'm sorry, love. But you should be expecting this when you decided to put that dress on." He said making me blush.