The chaos is coming again...

Nogitsune's POV

I reunite with Davina Claire, the witch that had more power without including the Mikaelsons, I made her see that she deserved revenge for every time Niklaus made her suffer.

Thanks to her hate for Niklaus, I made her use her powers along with her friends who were also witches and used them as my advantage, was really easy because they are all still so young and innocent, believing in everyone's word... They never heard the saying: "Never trust in a fox."

Davina and her friends with their powers and the power of their ancestors make a spell to everyone who was in the Quarter, which were Ansel's pack, Niklaus and his family. The werewolves would awake with their thirst for vampire's blood, the vampires would woke up thirsty and wouldn't be able to stop, the witches wouldn't be able to practice magic, the Banshee, wouldn't be able to stop hearing the screams and finally Stiles, the hunter, wouldn't be able to control his rage towards supernatural creatures by remembering that was because of the supernatural world that his father was dead.

It was morning and everything was ready, the only thing now left to do was the witches making a spell so none of them be able to get out.

Caroline's POV

I woke up feeling thirsty, so I decided to go to the kitchen without waking up Klaus and when enter the kitchen I saw their maid making breakfast. This feeling of hunger was getting out of control and all I could think was drink from the poor young woman, I tried to not think about it but it was too strong and in moments I found myself drinking from her.

"Caroline! What are you doing?" Hope asked me, after making me get out of the woman.

"I'm so thirsty... I just need a little more." I told her and then I start to want drinking from Hope. "I need to go before I hurt you."

I vamp to my room and noticed Klaus was no longer in there which kind of made me, all I could sense was the blood from every human in the house.

I tried to take long deep breaths but I couldn't stop the feeling of hunger, so I did the first thing I could think of, I went to Klaus's room and he was putting his t-shirt.

"Love... You better stay away from me, for now." He said not looking at me.

"Klaus, I can't control my hunger for blood and if wasn't your daughter I would probably had killed the maid a few minutes ago. I need blood and I can't control to stop it. Help me, please..." I asked him.

"I can't..." He said still avoiding looking at me.

"I'm begging you Klaus. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important." I told him and hold his hand.

"I can't!" He growl and now looked at me with his hybrid face.

"You also can't control the hunger, can you?" I asked already knowing the answer and he just looked down.

"It's different with me, I need blood but is from a vampire and I am afraid of drain a vampire." He said looking down and going to a place distant of me.

"I warn you when you start hurting me. Please... I don't want to kill anyone." I said, he turned around and looked at me still with his hybrid face, his eyes were gold and seemed sparkling, they were beautiful.

He used his hybrid speed and bite me on my neck while pushing me to the wall, I bite his shoulder and start drink from him, it was amazing. Klaus make me wrap my legs in his waist with my back resting in the wall and drink from the other side of my neck, he then bite my shoulder and I had to bite my lip to not let out a moan come out, in a blink I was laying down in his bed, he was on top of me and wrapped my top biting now my breast. I rolled him over so I would be on top and drink from his neck, and after awhile I finally was satisfied.

"Do you need more blood?" I whispered in his ear with an intense breathing.

Without realizing Klaus was on top again and was biting me, at first felt good but then I start to be weak and he wasn't letting me go.

"Klaus... Please..." I said while he was drinking from me and I tried to fight him, he tooked him a few seconds to realize it and when he did, he stopped and went to the corner of the other room.

"I'm so sorry, love. Go! Go before I hurt you."

"Klaus it's okay."

"GO!" He growled with his hybrid face.

"Guess who come for a visit" We heard from the living room, I quickly put one of his t-shirts on because my was in pieces and went with him to the living room.

"Hello everyone! Like you might have realized, since you woke up... You felt a little different. Thirsty most of you and the witches without their powers. Am I right?" The nogitsune asked.

"What did you do?"

"Easy. I wanted to see your true natures so I magnified even more your desires for blood and the witches would ruin with their power so I had to get rid of them."

"What do you want?" Klaus asked.

"Chaos" he said with a smirk.

"You're not going to get it. If anyone needs me, I'll be on my room." I said.

"And I on my office."

"Of course." Stiles said making me turn to see him.

"What?"

"Whenever one of the supernatural creatures find a problem, they hide... You are monsters and shouldn't even exist."

"Stiles, what are you talking about?" Lydia asked and in the moment she touched his arm, he made her fly to the other side of the room.

"You did not just hurt my friend!" I told him and when was about to kick his ass, he stab me in the belly.

"The chaos is coming again..." Was the last words I heard, and were from the nogitsune.