Natalie in the Hospital

No One's POV

No One's POV

It's been a while since Hayley moved out to her new home, but she still spend time with Hope and Hope even made everyone to have a game night sometimes, which Kol loved because it meant getting drunk.

Hayley moving out, made Katerina be less jealous and Caroline more calm down because they were both afraid that she would mess with their men. After moving out, Hayley kept in touch with everyone and they all started to actually hang out with her just because.

Ansel's POV

I was in the library reading a book that Niklaus liked when something started to make noise.

"It's your phone." Caroline said without taking her eyes of her small computer.

"Thanks." I said and accepted the call. "Good evening!"

"Hello! What is your relationship with a woman named Natalie Martin?"

"We are together. I'm her boyfriend. Why? Is she alright?" I asked worried and Caroline stopped what was doing and look at me while listening to my phone call.

"I'm sorry. Natalie Martin was found dead a few moments ago in some alley. We did everything we could but she didnt respond to anything."

Before I ended the call, I asked the name of the hospital to go see Natalie because she has been drinking my blood for precaution and she is probably getting in transition any moment now.

I gather some blood bags and Caroline told everyone what happened, then we went to the hospital and thanks to compulsion we were now taking Natalie's body to a bed and waited a few minutes. She woke up with a gasp and I quickly squeeze the hand I was holding, making her focus on me.

"I... I..."

"You are in transition. You are turning into a vampire. I'm sorry. I never intend to hurt you." I said looking down.

"It wasn't your fault. You had nothing to do with this." She said.

"Mom!" I heard Lydia whispered, making me turn to see her.

Lydia was at the door looking at her mother without saying a word and Natalie was looking at her and had a small smile, Lydia hugged to the bed and hugged her mother.

"I will give you some privacy. If you need me I'm in the waiting room." I said and went to the waiting room where was everyone else.

"How is Lydia's mom?" Stiles asked when he saw me.

"She is in transition. She is a little shaken up with this all thing and probably very confused with everything." I said.

"So now she is going to be a vampire, right?"

"That is up to her." Bonnie said.

"She can choose kill someone in order to survive and with that became a vampire or she can choose to die." Caroline said.

This wasn't how it supposed to happen. It was supposed to be her deciding continuing to be a human or turn into a vampire. Choosing between immortal life and death isn't fair. She doesn't deserve this. Why every women I fell for ends up hurt?

Natalie's POV

"Mom, I was so scared... When Bonnie called me and told me what happened, I couldn't believe it. I was so scared that I couldn't come in time. I love you so much mom. I don't know what you are going to decided but you have my support no matter what decision you'll make. I love you so much, mom." Lydia said and hugged me.

"Honey, no matter what will happen you will always have me..." I said and pointed to her heart. "In here."

"I know."

"Lydia, I want you to know how proud I am of the beautiful and intelligent young woman you became. Having you was the best thing that happened to me. I love you so much, honey."

"I love you too." She said and we hugged again.

"Honey, do you mind to ask Caroline to see me. I just need to be with someone who isn't human because of my hunger."

"Of course." Lydia said and left, then Caroline appeared.

"Hey! Lydia told me you ask for me... Is there anything I can do to help you with this situation?"