Game & Drinks

No One's POV

After awhile, Hope, Freya, Stiles, Lydia and Ansel left to their rooms leaving Kol, Elijah, Rebekah, Niklaus, Caroline, Bonnie, Derek and Katherine in the living room keep playing the game to find out who would be the last one to give up.

"I know one." Rebekah said really happy "I dare Kol to put some makeup."

"Alright. I look handsome either way because there's no way that anyone or anything will ruin this." He said pointing to his face and with Bonnie's help, he appeared with red lipstick, a really amount of makeup making everyone laugh really hard.

"I dare my dear sister kissing the wolf." Kol said with a smirk and without thinking twice she kissed him, he was surprised but kissed her back.

"Okay. It's my turn. I dare Caroline to share blood with Nik." Rebekah said with a malicious smirk and Caroline seat on Klaus's lap then bite him in his neck, feeling his blood once again made her feel so good, she could get enough and then felt him biting her shoulder, after they both enjoying the feeling of each other's blood and being really turned on, Caroline broke the silence by daring Derek to go over Stiles's room and saying that he loved kissing him but Derek refused.

Caroline's POV

After awhile was more Katherine and Bonnie playing to prove to each other that they were right, the rest of us start to just drinking and hanging out.

For some reason, I never got out of Klaus's lap and it felt good being near him but I didn't knew why, but it wasn't close enough, I wanted more, I didn't want to have space between him and me, which is stupid I feel that because we didn't saw each other in a long time.

I was getting tired and felt his hand traveling from my back to my waist, with that I felt a shiver down my spine and butterflies in my stomach, I rest my head in his chest and start playing with one of his necklaces and put my other arm around his neck, and Klaus pulled me closer to him making me smile, I rest my head now in his shoulder so I would be closer to him.

"You are really cute..." I said because I was drunk and when I get drunk I have the tendency to just say the truth and not omit anyone.

"Cute?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes. And I like your eyes they are really blue but sometimes seem grey, they change colors. For example they were grey when I helped you getting over the Silas thing and they were a deep blue when we had our date." I explained him.

"You admit it was a date." He said smirking and I just nodded.

"Guys!" Katherine said making me get back to reality and noticed that she was smirking at us.

"What?" I asked while getting out of his embrace but never leave of Klaus's lap "I was just tired."

"Yeah, right..." Katherine said with a smirk then said "Derek challenge you to kiss one person of this room."

I wanted to kiss Klaus but I wanted to be a real kiss and not just a kiss because I was dared to do it so I opted for drinking 5 cups.

"I'm sorry everyone but I am not in a mood to play anymore. However I stay here hanging out." I said and everyone agreed with me making Bonnie and Katherine stopping with this game.

"You look ravishing tonight." He whispered to my left ear while putting all my hair in the other side and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you" I said without knowing what to say, then felt his lips traveling to my neck.

"Klaus... We shouldn't" I tried but was no used and I had to bite my lip to not let out a moan. What is he doing to me?

"Why?" He asked softly and kissing my neck and my shoulder, I tried to answer him but no words come out.

"Well, I'm going take Bonnie to bed." Kol said with a passed out Bonnie in his arms.

"I am going to bed too." I said, get out of Klaus's lap and went to my room trying to not think about Klaus in that way.