Klaus finds Scott

Hope's POV

Both me and Scott woke up with a knock on the door. I was admired that he was here because I asked him to stay here just until I fell asleep.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. My room was spelled so no one could hear us.

"I kind of fell asleep..."

"Alright, just go hide somewhere..." I said and he quickly get out of the bed while I opened the door and it was my father.

"Dad! What's up? Aren't you hungry? I'm starving let's go have some breakfast." I said really quickly because I can't lie to my father.

"Are you trying to get rid of me? Are you hiding something in your room?" He asked suspicious.

"Whaaaat? What kind of question is that? What should I be hiding? So... Breakfast?" I tried but he come to my room and looked around. "See. Nothing here to see."

My father didn't said anything, just went to the bathroom and I heard the curtain moved.

"What is he doing here?" I heard him asking and then was in front of me grabbing Scott.

"Dad, try not to jump into conclusions." I tried.

"Alright." He said then turn to Scott and compelled him to tell him if he had sex with me or not and when Scott said no, my father seemed relieved but then asked me and Scott to go see him on his office after get ready.

Scott went to his room, I took a quick shower and get dressed, I opted by a blue dark too and some dark jeans, then went to my father's office where already was Scott seating in one of the chairs in front my father's secretary and my dad make a sign so I would seat in the chair next to Scott.

"I understand that in your age there's might to be this feeling of wanting to be more intimate with..."

"Dad! Can we not have this conversation... Please?" I said.

"We didn't do anything. I was very respectful to your daughter." Scott said to my dad.

"Very well... Like I was saying, it's normal to want experience how it is to be more intimate with someone but for that to happen, that person needs to be a really special person that you'll know you will be with for the rest of your life." My dad start to said.

"For God sake! You and my mother hated each other when had me." I said cutting him off.

"Yes, and it was wrong of us... You should only do something so intimate like that when you think the person is the One and is going to be with you forever." He said.

"Dad, don't you think you are overreacting? We just slept together, with clothes on... Nothing happened."

"But something could happen and I don't accept that happen in my roof because you barely know this wolf."

"I'm sorry? I am here to help you and you talking like if I was some kind of stranger that everyone should be suspicious of..." Scott defended himself.

"In the moment you sleep in the same bed as my daughter, you start to be the suspicious number one of my list of people to be suspicious."

"Your suspicious number one shouldn't be the nogitsune who's taking Marcel's life?" I asked my father.

"Alright. Suspicious number two is Scott." My father said, then told Scott to go away and I stayed there hearing about all the things that could happen to me if I had sex and how being a virgin is better then having an active sexual life, after what seemed forever, I went to my room and try to forget the most awkward conversation I ever had with my father.