Hayley makes Katerina and Caroline jealous

No One's POV

A week passed since Hayley started to live in the Quarter and the only person who had until now issues with Hayley was Katerina.

Hope was happy and started to forget about her bad feeling because for once in her life, everything was going fine: she had a nice boyfriend who loved her, her family wasn't in war, her mother was spending time with her and everyone seemed happy.

Everyone tried to get along with her, with the exception of Katerina, because they all knew that this was important to Hope.

Elijah did his best to show Katerina that he only loved her but she was really possessive about him and jealous when she saw him talking with another single woman.

Klaus tried to make sure that Hayley wasn't ignoring Hope and that his daughter was actually happy.

Caroline's POV

I was in the kitchen with Katerina, drinking from blood bags and hear her talk about her issues with Hayley.

"...and I mean, she's a hybrid! Can't she just use compulsion to get a house that she likes?"

"Maybe she doesn't like to use compulsion." I said.

"Or maybe she is using Hope as an excuse to stay here and try to seduce Elijah. She can be a real bitch!" Kat said.

"Came on! Try to give her a second chance. Look at us, when I first met you, you were a total bitch for the sake of being a bitch but when I got to know you I realized that you were a bitch for the sake of the ones you care about."

It wasn't the easiest thing in the world to defend Hayley but she was Hope's mother and Hope deserved to have a good relationship with her mom.

"Yeah, you probably right." Kat said with a smile and I nodded, but then her smile faded away and she said. "Or maybe she is just playing nice for now and when I let my guard down, she goes after Elijah. That bitch is clever!"

"Kit Kat, I love you but you have to stop, you are going crazy. Elijah loves you. He wants to marry you. After a thousand of years of meeting different women, he choose you to spend the rest of his imortal life. You guys fell in love 500 years ago and even after being separate for years, you guys still love each other and want to be with one another. It's like one of the most beautiful romantic stories that I ever heard." I said.

"Yeah... Elijah and I are pretty awesome together." Kat said.

"Then there's no need to worry with Hayley."

"Oh, sweet Care-Bear... We should never neglect the enemy."

"Kat, she is not the enemy, your jealousy is the enemy. It's been a week and Hayley spend almost all her time with Hayley, when she wasn't out looking for houses." I said.

"That's what she says. We don't actually know where she goes."

"Kat, I love you but you are out of your mind. Why don't you just try to focus on your wedding?"

"Yeah, you probably right. Besides, by talking more about the wedding, Hayley will see that things between me and Elijah are really serious." She said and I gave her a look. "Okay, maybe I'm being a little crazy. But you're right, I should focus on the wedding."

And just like that Kat walked away, my blood bag was already empty so I decided to put it on the trash and go talk with someone.

While I was walking around, I saw Hayley getting out of Klaus's office.

"Oh, hey!" Hayley said when saw me.

"Hi!"

"Oh... You are not thinking that me and Klaus...?" She asked.

"What? No." I said.

Before I was just curious to know what the two of them were talking but when she asked that, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Good. I mean, I understand your position... Klaus and I will always be apart of each other's lives and have an unbreakable bond because of Hope..."

"Don't worry." I cut her off with a fake smile. "I know I can trust Klaus."

"Yeah. I'm not saying that you can't. But I would get if you would be worried. Klaus and I might hate each other sometimes but we will always have Hope in common and we won't be ever out of each other's lives." She said.

"Good thing that I trust him, then." I said with a fake smile.

"Love? Hi!" Klaus said when get out of his office.

"Hi! I'm gonna take a walk. It's a beautiful day..." I said and walked away of the Quarter.

Klaus's POV

"Caroline!" I shouted her name while running over to her.

"What?" She asked and seemed upset.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said and I gave her a look because I knew it was a lie. "Fine. I was talking with Hayley and I started to realize that you have a really powerful bond with Hayley and that stared to make me jealous but I didn't want to seem like the insecure neurotic control freak that I am so I decided to go for a walk."

"Wait. You are jealous of Hayley?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. You two are Hope's parents, which makes the two of you be always in each other's lives and have some kind of history together... Besides she is beautiful and..." she was saying but I cut her off with a kiss.

"I love you. You are the one I want to be with, not her. She is just here because of Hope. And just so you know, you are way more beautiful than her." I said, making her smile shyly and blush.

"I love you." She said and kissed me.