Caroline seems off & Natalie's choice

Klaus's POV

I can't believe this. When everything starts to became calmer, something has to happen.

Ansel was in his own world but I could see that he was scared and upset about this all situation. I took Ansel to a some place where the others weren't in and tried to talk to him and support him.

After talking for a good time with Ansel, I went to eat something because I haven't drank blood in awhile and I didn't want to leave Ansel even if I knew that everyone was there with him.

When I went to eat something that the hospital had, I saw Caroline in her own world which wasn't normal, so I went to see if she was alright.

"Love... love..." I called her and just at the second try, she heard me and looked at me.

"Hi! Are you okay? Considering everything..."

"I'm fine. However you... you seem off."

"I was just thinking about the time I turned." She said and I gave a small nod so she would keep talking. "When I turned, I was completely alone. Everyone found out about me when I killed someone to complete the transition. When I killed that man I didn't even knew I was going to turn, I just knew I was hungry and I couldn't fight much more. Until that time since I woke up, I drank just from blood bags but then we were alone in the parking lot and all I could feel was the blood running through his veins and it was awful. He was just a teenager..."

"You did what you had to do. It was your only way to survive." I said, trying to comfort her.

"I know, but it still sucks. Then... when Bonnie found out, she didn't even talk to me, she acted like if I was a monster and I felt like that. Stefan had to take me to the bathroom and try to calm me down but I couldn't because all I could think was about Bonnie and how she seemed to hate me for turning, how no one gave me a choice and the times I was compelled to forget or to do."

"Do you regret turning?" I asked.

"No. I like being a vampire but the first couple weeks were awful... specially because I could only focus about what awful things vampires could do to humans and I was afraid to became some heartless monster." She said, then looked at me and gave me a small smile. "But now that I look back, turning was one of the greatest things that happened to me. For example, if I died instead of turning, I would never meet you and know what is to love someone with everything I have."

"I love you." I said and kissed her softly.

"Thank you. You are so sweet to me and you have so much patience to me and... I'm so lucky to be with you." She said with a small smile.

"Are you okay?" I asked because even if she was smiling, her eyes were showing sadness and pain.

"I am now... because I'm with you." She said and gave me a soft kiss but was also intense, like if she was trying to say something with that kiss.

"Love, if something's wrong or if something is troubling you, you can tell me... you know that, right? I'm here for you." I said because sometimes she still closes up to me, but I understand because I know how hard it is to let our guard down and open up to people, even if we are close to those people.

"I know... but not right now. Let's just wait until this situation with Natalie get solved. Right now we can't have a proper moment alone to talk and we should be in a place with more privacy so we could talk." She said.

"But do I have to be concerned? Is this talk going to change what we are?" I asked worried that this talk would be she saying that she only sees me as a friend or something like that.

"Don't worry. It's just something that I want to tell you in a more private place." She said and gave me another kiss.

"Hey!" I heard Katerina, making us look at her "Not that I wouldn't love to stay here seeing the both of you making out but Natalie is going to tell us what she decided."

We went to the room Natalie was staying in and she told us that after thinking a lot about her situation, she decided to complete the transition.