Waking up with Derek

Rebekah's POV

I woke up with a strong arm embracing me, making me realize that Derek is now sleeping with me.

I can't believe that he stayed with me after I went all jealous and called him a cheater... But I still wasn't sure about this waiting thing. I get that he want a serious relationship, but to be completely honest with myself, I hate the fact that he doesn't feel the need of being more intimate with me. Yes, I am probably being stupid because he told me that he wants to make things right and that he wants to have me in his life but... I can't help but feeling a little rejected. Maybe, I'm just being insecure about Derek because I'm not used to guys being so nice to me...

I decided to go to take a shower but in the moment I was trying to get out of bed, he just pulled me to him. I slowly turn to face him and he looked really cute in his sleep, I found myself resting my hand in his cheek and caressing it, feeling his beard in my thumb and when he was waking up, he put his hand above mine and smirked.

"Good morning, beautiful!" He said while brushing his thumb in my hand that was in his cheek.

"Good morning!" I said while blushing because he called me beautiful in the moment he woke up.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and I nodded with a shy smile, which was stupid because I never do shy smiles.

"Oh God!" He said while widening his eyes, then quickly got up and put a pillow covering his junk, then said quickly "I have to go to the bathroom."

And in seconds he was taking a shower, and I couldn't help but chuckle. I know it was probably embarrassed for him but I thought it was quite funny for my point of view.

After he took his shower, he come back with a towel covering his down parts. He was wet making him look even hotter then he already was and I had to control myself with all I had to not just have my way with him in that moment.

"I'm sorry for what happened. You just look so damn sexy in the morning that I couldn't control myself."

"It's fine." I said and kissed him, it was a soft kiss but it got deeper by the moment.

"No." He said to himself, while making us be in some distance from each other. "I'm really sorry but I can't continue to keep this because I was about to lose control and I'm not letting that happen."

"Derek, you know that I don't mind if we get more intimate, right? If the reason is not pressure me or make me think that's only physical? believe me, I'm okay with go more intimate."

"It's not that. I just think that when we will do it, it should be special and now that I am hearing me saying this out loud, I can see how virgin it sounds but... I think that you deserve all this mushy stuff, you know?" He said and I kissed him passionately.

"I am so lucky to have you as my boy... I mean, to have you in my life." I said while cursing myself, because we hadn't had the talk per say.

"Rebekah, are you saying that we are dating in your head?" He asked with a smile.

"I don't know... you never asked me, so it's up to you." I said like if I didn't care but I fake it really badly.

"Rebekah Mikaelson, do you give me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course, you jackass." I said and kissed him.

"Wow! My first nickname is jackass, nice..."

"I can always call you cuddly bear." I said with a smirk.

"It's okay by me. But don't you call me that in front of the other. If they hear you call me that I won't hear the end of it, specially from Stiles." He said making me smile then he left to go eat something while I went to the bathroom to take a shower.