Mikaelson Family and Ansel's Pack

Ansel's POV

I was really nervous because Klaus and his family were 3 minutes late and Klaus is never late.

"Ansel, you need to calm down." Caroline told me.

"Says the girl who make me be up all night because she didn't knew how it would be when Klaus would appear" Katerina said making Caroline giving her a death glare, then a knock on the door make everyone focus their attention to the door.

"Hello!" I said while opening the door.

In front of me was my son, my granddaughter Hope, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Haley and Jackson.

"Hello!" Klaus said and then I invite them in.

No one's POV

When Klaus step inside of the house, the person that he focus his attention on was the blonde vampire who he still cared about, Caroline Forbed.

When they come in, Caroline looked at Klaus and didn't knew what to say or do, but she did realized that he was even hotter then he was in the last time they saw each other, his new hairstyle made him look even more sexy, if that was possible...

They both stared at each other for a long time and this also happened between Elijah and Katerina.

"And me thinking this would be awkward." Stiles said making everyone look at him and the 2 older brothers and the two vampires snapped out of their trance.

"You know this girl?" Hope asked her father curious.

"Yes. She is an old friend." Klaus said because didn't knew if Caroline wanted people to know what happened between them.

"If what you guys were, was just friendship then I don't know what a girlfriend is to you..." Kol whispered to Klaus's ear making everyone with the exception of Lydia, Bonnie and Stiles looking at him because they could hear him.

"So... You guys dated?"

"No. Your father fancied Caroline but she always rejected him but once they make out." Rebekah explained to Hope, making her letting out a Eww.

"Yes, she was with a guy when your father started to try to have something with her." Haley said with a bored tone.

"He was my first hybrid." Klaus said but hadn't a smirk like he usual does when talks about having minions.

"Who was he? Do I know him?" Hope asked curious because never imagine his father pinning over a woman, Caroline seemed nice but she was a baby vampire when her father was in Mystic Falls.

"Tyler Lockwood, but I call him Asshole" Caroline said without caring.

"And that's why your my best friend." Katherine said and then they hugged.

"So... Are we going to help them? Even the super scary guy that give me the bad vibes?" Stiles asked.

"Yes. You were too possessed by a nogitsune and because you, Lydia, Scott and Derek already been through this, we might have a chance to be a step ahead."

"I like that odd." Klaus said making everyone look at him and Caroline rolled her eyes.

"What are we doing here? We are going to help you but why reunite everyone?" Derek asked.

"Because we are awesome and everyone wants to know us with the exception of our enemies." Katherine said and Caroline shocked her head in disbelief but couldn't help smile.

"It was to everyone gets to know everyone." Ansel said.

"Okay. Dude next to Haley, I'm Caroline."

"I'm Jackson, Haley's husband. Nice to met you." Jackson said.

"Yeah, same." Caroline said because she felt weird being in the same room as Klaus, Haley and Hope. They may not be together but they still were a family and Hope would bond Haley and Klaus for the rest of their lives. Caroline turn to Ansel and asked "Can I go now?"

"Hope wanted to get to know you." Ansel said.

"But I thought you told her everything about us." Scott said.

"Actually, we are here because I have one thing with my father. We both prefer play safe then sorry so... Our home is really big and I would like to have you live with us until this ends." Hope said.

"Of course we will go." Stiles said making everyone of his pack look at him in surprise.

"What? If they get attached to us there's a smaller chance to get killed by them." He said to his pack making some rolling their eyes, others chuckle of how he was thinking and Niklaus frowned.

"You know that I can just use you for what I want and then kill you, right?" Klaus said.

"You try to hurt Stiles or anybody else, I will make you regret for the rest of your life and wish to death, alright Klaus? You are here because you need help but I won't help you or anyone from your family and loved ones if it's going to be by using people or blackmailing people." Caroline said and Klaus was surprised about Caroline's reaction, but he was happy that she was this protective person, makes her the perfect person to be a Queen, maybe some day his Queen.

"You are right, love. I apologize for how I reacted." Klaus said the last part to Stiles then looked at Caroline and smirk, he could see she was stronger and after all this years she didn't become dark, maybe was more defensive but not in a bad way.