Telling everyone who hurt Care

Katerina's POV

I put the person that Klaus's hybrid was working with and because of them being both immortal, I snap their neck and then took them to where Caroline had been staying in these last few days. After chaining them, I texted Ansel so he would know where I was and that the ones who kidnap Caroline were already taken care of.

Ansel's POV

I got Katerina's text, assuring me that the ones who hurt Caroline were taken cared of and that I should only tell Caroline for some reason.

Caroline cams downstairs and didn't seem really happy, but it was probably because she was tired and she was still shaken up with everything.

"Hey!" She said with a small smile.

Niklaus didn't come down and Caroline's eyes seemed void, like something was missing. Didn't took me long to realize that she had a fight with Niklaus.

"Caroline, I need to talk to you in private. It's important." I said and she just gave me a small nod and we went to my room.

"What's up?" She asked when we were alone.

"Well, I wasn't alone when I come for you. It was me and Katerina... and she stayed to find who hurt you."

"Is she okay?" Caroline asked immediately because the two of them became really good friends.

"Yes. She found out who were the people who hurt you."

"The people? Wasn't just that guy who Klaus turned into a hybrid?" She asked.

"No. He was working for someone and Katerina wanted me to take you to them... so you would decide what to do before everyone else knew."

"You want me to go back to the place I was rapped?"

"I know it's a lot to ask but you need to see who's the blame for everything and that now no one will hurt you anymore."

"That's where you're wrong..." she said more to herself then looked at me and said. "Let's get this over with."

Caroline's POV

I was now with Ansel in the house and heard Kat calling us, we followed her voice and when I opened the door I run to Kat and hugged her.

"Are you okay?" She asked when we broke the hug.

"Not right now... but I will be, eventually." I said and then looked to the wall because I heard something and saw Klaus's hybrid and the other person chained to a wall.

"Are you sure about...?"

"Yep. Sorry." Kat said and I just looked at the two chained to the wall.

"We can't say anything." I said.

"What?! They deserve to know. They need to know." Kat said.

"It will hurt them, specially..."

"I know, but..." Kat tried.

"No. We need to figure another way. Can't we make them forget or something?" I asked.

"They deserve to be punished." Kat said.

"I think we should tell them. I know that telling this will make a big impact but they need to know." Ansel said.

"But..." I tried.

"They deserve the truth. Even if it hurts." Ansel said.

"I can't do that to them."

"I will." Kat said and when I was about to say something she cut me off. "I am used to be the one who brings bad news. You gone through enough."

"Thank you." I said and hugged her.

Katerina's POV

I went to the Quarter and saw everyone reunited.

Good I can go straight to the point.

"Hey! So I was with the people who hurt Caroline. It was two, Klaus's hybrid and someone really close to some of you."

"Who?" Klaus almost growled.

"Hayley..." I said.

"What?" Klaus and Hope asked at the same time.

"No! She wouldn't! She isn't like that." Hope said.

"I'm sorry but it's the truth. Your mom is a real bitch."

"Katerina." Elijah said in a warning tone.

"What? It's the truth! She kidnapped Caroline 2 times and tortured her and when realized that Klaus's hybrid wanted to have sex with Caroline, she convinced him to join her and rape Caroline."

"You are mistaken. My mom might had been distant but she was now getting her redemption and nothing more."

"Yeah... no. Your mother did it and I record her assuming it." I said and took my phone from my pocket and make them heard the recording of her confession.

"See..." I said and Elijah gave me a look so I would try to show more sympathy and stuff like that.

"Oh my God..." Hope said to herself. "How could I be so naive?"

"No one could imagine."

"Hello? If I remember I didn't had a good feeling when she started to live here" I said.

"Shut up!" Klaus growled to me, showing his hybrid face, then got back to his human face and looked at his daughter. "You will be okay. She will learn that no one messes with my daughter."

"No. She betrayed me. I will be the one who is going to show what happens when people betray me and hurt the people close to me." She said.

"I like this side of you." I commented then said. "Let's go!"

We all went to the house and when we got inside the house, we saw Caroline drinking from a blood bag.

"What is everyone doing here?" Caroline asked when noticed us.

"Making sure you will be okay." Scott said.

"Showing my mother that I won't be that naive little girl anymore." Hope said and left to the room where Hayley and Klaus's hybrid was in.

"I already kick her ass so now I'm just going to enjoy the show." I said, then Caroline left to where Hope was and we all went after her.

"You can't do this. I know she broke your trust but she is your mom." Caroline said.

"No. She isn't. She might gave birth to me but she was never a mother to me. She never truly cared and she hurt someone who my father loves and so do I. She deserves to be punished." Hope said then she made some weird kind of magic that I never saw and Hayley disappeared.

"Where is she?" Rebekah asked.

"In a prison she can't escape. The prison world I made just for her." Hope said without showing any feelings, then left and Scott went after her.