Scope & Klaroline doing things slowly

Hope's POV

"I know that I already said this but I am really sorry about my overprotective father." I said and Scott looked at me with a smile and kissed me.

"You don't need to apologize. And your dad was just trying to be a good father..." he said and I smiled, because he was right, for how much embarrassing times I had to passed and for how many embarrassed talks he had with me about protection and waiting until I get married (like if I was actually going to wait until I get married), he was just being the best father he could be.

"I guess... But I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable or something like that." I said.

"Don't worry. I get it. And I really like you." He said making me smile then he hold my hands and and said. "I want to do everything like we should, without rush and I want to be the best boyfriend I can be. I want to be the man you deserve, or at least close to that because you deserve someone perfect and I'm not."

"No one is perfect. And I like you the way you are." I said and kissed him then he went to his bedroom and I went to mine.

I tried to convince him in just staying with me sleeping but he refused because he was afraid to not be able to keep his hands to himself, he said he couldn't handle be with me without kissing me or more. He's so cute...

Caroline's POV

Klaus convinced me to sleep with him, but would be just this night because I told him we would do things slow and we all know that sleeping next to the man you love, isn't far from having sex with him...

I lay down next to him and made him facing my back, I tried to make some space between us, but he put his arm around me and pushed me to him, making my back be pressured against his chest.

"Goodnight" I said and closed my eyes and tried to sleep as fast as I could.

"Goodnight, love" He whispered to my ear, then gave me a peek in the cheek and rest his head in the pillow again.

I was afraid that he would try something, like kissing my shoulder or my neck, or even caressing my belly but he didn't do a thing. He just let me stay in his embrace without making a move. I didn't  knew why but I hated the fact he wasn't trying to have nothing with me, I think I was used to have him trying to be with me and chasing me but now that he was respecting what I asked, I felt like he didn't want it as much.

"Are you alright, love? You're heart is beating like crazy." He said and I turn to see him.

"Do you still fancy me?" I asked, using his words.

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"It's just... you seem very calm." I said embarrassed.

"And I hated but I want to make you see that I want this to work, even without the physical part."

"That means a lot to me. Thanks." I said and kissed him, he kissed me back and then broke the kiss when we were about to have a hot make out session.

"I love you, but if we continue this, I won't be able to control myself." He said making me blush.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him softly, then let a trail of kisses to his neck and finally rest my head on his chest.

"God, you're going to be the death of me..." he said to himself and I couldn't help but smile and blush by hearing him saying that.