Klarosex & Unexpected Visit

An: I can't believe this is already my 100th chapter!

Caroline's POV

I was finishing unpacking, when I heard someone getting into the room and closing the door, I knew who was just by his scent.

"Hey!" I said with a smile and walked over to him.

"Hey!" He repeated with a smirk, while I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

We both smiled to each other in silence because no words were need at that moment. All I wanted was to be close to him and I could see that he wanted the same.

I kissed him and, what at first was just a soft and innocent kiss, it became a hot kiss filled with desire and need. I didn't just wanted him, I needed him.

I don't even know how I was able to be so long without him...

Klaus broke the kiss and when I was going to kiss him again because I didn't want to stop kissing him but he didn't let me, making me realize that he was with a serious face.

"Love, we don't need to do it..."

"I need to. It's been too long and I can't have a second more without you." I said, making him smirk and then he kissed me.

He took my dress and I quickly made him take his t-shirt off.

"Like what you're seeing, love?" He asked with a smirk when he noticed me staring.

"Yes..." I said with a smile and kissed him.

His left hand was in my cheek and the other in my waist, then his hand moved to my ass and squeezed it, so I wrapped my legs around his waist and the hand he had in my cheek went to my leg, and then he laid me down in the bed and took his pants before get on top of me, making both of us be only in our underwear.

We kissed again and I made him be on the bottom because I like to be on top, while we were kissing, he took my bra off and made me be on the bottom again.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered, like if it was more him thinking to himself.

Before I could say something, he started to kiss and suck my neck, making me moan. After I let a few moans, his lips left my neck to go to my breast, making me moan again.

He was driving me crazy... I was completely wet but instead of just getting inside me, he kept teasing me.

"Please, I need you inside me..." I begged him desperately.

"Let me enjoy you, love..." he whispered and kept with his sweet torture.

"Nik..." I moaned and for some reason, that made him get even harder than he already was.

***

"Wow... that was..." I said looking for words.

"There's no words, love. No words can describe it." He said with a smirk, making me blush. "I missed seeing you blush."

"I missed seeing you smile." I said and kissed him. "I love you so much."

"I love you too. I never loved someone as much as I love you." He said.

"Good, because I never loved anyone like I love you. I didn't even knew that was possible loving someone this much..." I admitted and he kissed me.

Hope's POV

We were all watching tv, when someone I didn't expect appeared.

"Hey, everybody!"

"Mom?"

"What do you want?" My dad asked her.

"Klaus." Caroline said in a warning tone to my father but he ignored it.

"You just show up when you need something, so let's skip the polite small-talk and just say what you want."

"I need a place to stay." My mom said and my dad laughed.

"Don't you have a husband?" Katerina asked.

"We were having some problems." My mom said.

"Then fix them and go back to wherever you were because nobody misses you." Katerina said

"What did I do to you? Why are you talking to me like that?"

"Because you screw Tyler when you knew he was dating Caroline and I don't like you."

"The fact you don't like me, keeps you from acting like a polite person?"

"I can't be polite to people I don't like. Sorry not sorry."

"Katerina, I think you made perfectly clear to everyone that you don't like Hayley. Why don't we go to our room? It's getting late, anyways." Elijah said to Katerina.

"Sure. Let's go." Katerina said and with that they left.

"What did Elijah saw in her?" My mom asked.

"Don't start... please." I said almost begging her.

"You're right." She said to me then looked at everyone else. "So...? Can I stay?"

"Just for tonight. And it's only because you are the mother of my daughter." My dad said and left with Caroline.

"I guess I'm going to pick a room." My mom said and left.

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this?