First Day in the Beach & Klaroline Sex

Klaus's POV

Klaus's POV

We all went to the beach and for me this all seemed weird because I wasn't used to be like this, since Ansel and his pack get into our lives, my family grew closer and we all were happy, truly happy without fearing what could happen next.

Hope was talking with my sweet Caroline and they were getting closer by the day which made me really happy, Rebekah was all lovey dovey with Derek, Scott, Stiles, Kol, Bonnie and Lydia were in the water and Elijah was with Katerina and he was happier then I ever saw him in his life, I was just observing everything with Ansel next to me.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Ansel said making me get back to reality.

"I was just thinking that I am really glad to have you again in my life." I said and Ansel smiled.

"Klaus, I'm going to the water. Wanna come?" Caroline asked me while Hope start talking with Scott, who just got back to his towel.

"I don't know..." I said because I wanted to make sure Scott wouldn't abuse of his luck with Hope. I still didn't like to see them all cute with each other.

"Please..." Caroline said with a puppy dog eyes, that she learned with me.

"How can I say no?" I said and we went to the water.

Kol was with Bonnie and tried to flirt with her from times to times and I stayed in the water with Caroline.

"You're quieter then usual. Is everything okay?" Caroline asked me concerned.

"I'm fine. I'm just enjoying seeing everyone so happy and so carefree..." I said and she smiled while putting her arms around my neck.

"Are you happy?" She asked with her beautiful smile.

"Very." I said with a smirk and kissed her.

She kissed me back and wrap her legs around my waist, she got as close to me as she could while kissing me passionately.

"I love you" She said while looking at me with such admiration and love that make my heart beat faster.

"I love you more."

"Not possible." She said and kissed me again.

"Love, if we won't stop, I'm going to have my way with you without caring who sees it." I said after we broke the kiss.

"Sex in public? You perv."

"It's not my fault. You make me be like this." I said and she blushed then kissed me again, softly but it got deeper by the moment.

"Someone is really enjoying what we are doing..." She said with a big smirk when noticed my boner and I didn't knew what to do and got really embarrassed, then she whispered to my ear "I'm glad I'm not the only one who's in the mood."

"You can't say those things, love. I barely am handling myself just by having you in my arms..." I said and she giggled and kissed me.

"Why don't we sneak out?" She asked with a big smile and I smirked with her and we speed to my mansion.

"You are really in the mood, don't you?"

"With you, I'm always in the mood..." I said, making her blush.

She jump over me and wrap her legs around my waist, then kissed me passionately.

Suddenly I pushed us against the wall, making Caroline moan while I start to kiss and suck her neck.

"Nik..." She moaned when I reach to her sweet spot, making me smirk.

I kissed her again and she took the top of her bikini, making me look at her body still amazed with such beauty, then I start to kiss her breasts and rub my head in her breast. I took her to the couch and got on top, I kissed her while she took my trunks, she moved us, so she could be on top and start to let a trail of kisses to my 6 pack and then start to open her mouth and start to suck my dick, making me moan.

When she stopped she smiled and got back to kiss my neck. I couldn't take anymore of this games and turned us to be on top and start to get inside her, making her gasp.

"Harder..." she begged after awhile and I did it.

"More..." she begged and after an hour, we stayed in the couch breathless.

"Wow!" I said to myself. "What got into you."

"It was a long time without being with you like this and I missed it... a lot" she said making me smirk.

"I missed you too, but it was your choice to wait..."

"Yeah, because I didn't knew how awful would be." She said making me smirk.