Start the chaos

No One's POV

When Caroline's eyes closed after she had fallen, the nogitsune smirked evilly and Niklaus run to Caroline, he tried to wake her up by calling her name after stabbing her and even begged her to open her eyes but nothing.

In the moment Katherine saw Stiles stabbing her best friend and also the only person who had hope in her when everyone just saw her as an evil bitch who doesn't care about anyone, she run over to Stiles and bite him, and Elijah made her stop but then he saw Stiles still bleeding and felt his hunger growing even more, when was about to give in, Scott appeared in front of him and Katherine, with his back faced to Stiles.

"He is my best friend... He is like my brother. If you hurt him I will make you both regret." Scott said, trying to protect his best friend.

"You think I can't take care of myself Scott? Just because you are the true alpha doesn't mean you are better then me. You and every supernatural creature believe are better then us human but the truth is that you are all just monsters who are an abomination of the nature."

"Stiles you can't possibly think that." Lydia said and Stiles looked at her and in that moment something inside him calm him down, her made him stop feeling all that hate for the supernatural creatures, there was still hate inside of him but wasn't as intense.

"You're right, Lydia. I'm sorry... I don't know what it come over me. I better go to my room."

"I'll go with you." Lydia said and they both went to their room, Lydia tried to calm him down because was a way to her stop thinking about the screams she had heard.

***

Niklaus decided to take Caroline to his room so she wouldn't be bothered and if they had to talk, there was a room sound proving, even him being hungry, he couldn't leave her, not even for a second.

She was taking to long to wake up, so to make everything faster, Klaus gave her a little of his blood, she didn't do anything but after a minute he felt Caroline drinking from his wrist, without his help and after several minutes she stopped.

"Are you better love?" He asked and she nodded slowly.

"How are you? You seemed weak..."

"I still am hungry and there's nothing I can do. I don't know how long the nogitsune is going to make us be under this spell." He informed her and she looked at him concerned.

"There's anything I can do for you?" She asked him and then had an idea "Wait. I got it."

She bite herself and let her blood full a cup she had in the room and give it to Klaus so he could drink her blood with notion but they didn't know one important detail that was for how much he drink blood, more he would want and the same would happened to her.

He drink the blood in the cup after thanking her and when finished it, he could feel even more hunger and before realize it, he was drinking from Caroline's wrist, in the moment he noticed, he made himself stop.

"It's okay Klaus... You can drink if it helps you. I tell you if you hurt me." She said with a smile, he was hesitant but when looked at Caroline and saw that she was truly okay with it, he grabbed her wrist, kiss it at first and then drink from her wrist.