Kalijah & Derek talk with Rebekah

Katherine's POV

Katherine's POV

"I love when you are jealous. It makes you look really hot!" I said with a smirk and Elijah arranged his tie.

"I was not jealous. I was just thinking that my sister wouldn't like to see Derek and you together hugging." He said trying to use a calm voice.

"Elijah, you know that you don't have to be jealous. Although, you look really sexy when you are..." I said.

"I know, but I never saw you so close to someone as you are with Derek and..."

"He is like family to me. And you are the one I love. I love you Elijah, I never stopped, I always did, since the day I met you. You were so kind to me and you treated me so nicely, I still remember all our conversations that we had when I was human, I still remember the very first day you told me that you loved me and I think I love you more and more by the time it passes. Don't doubt of my love for you." I said and he kissed me passionately, making me smile.

"I love you too Katerina." He said and I kissed him.

Derek's POV

I went to the living room but the only person that was there was Ansel.

"Do you saw Rebekah?"

"She left to her room when you went talk in private with Katerina. She seemed upset. I think you need to talk to her and make her see that you are just Katherine's best friend." Ansel said.

"Wow! You throw arrows and you give love advices. You are probably the cupid 2.0" I said sarcastically, making me see that these years hanging out with Stiles didn't make me any good and probably Katherine also has some blame on this sarcasm that I sometimes use...

"You're welcome" Ansel said and I left to Rebekah's room.

I knocked on the door and when she opened it and saw me, she quickly closed the door on my face, seeing that she was upset, but in her eyes I saw sadness and disappointment.

"Rebekah, please let me in... Rebekah, I need to talk to you. Please... Rebekah..." I said while knocking on the door.

"You want to talk, then fine. But it's just because the others must be tired of hearing you knock on the door." She said opening the door after I knocked for 5 minutes.

"What do you want?" She asked when I come in and closed the door.

"I wanted to talk to you about us and..."

"You're going to dump me, right? Is Katherine finally looking at you the way you wanted? I don't know what is going on between you two but I don't want to be in another love triangle." She said upset.

"Kat is like family to me, I don't see her in that way. She's the person I talk about my problems and I went to talk to her in the garden about you. I needed some advices."

"About what? What was the best way to cheated on me?" She asked while fighting herself to not cry.

"No! I wouldn't do that. Specially to you. I really like you. And that is why I asked Kat for advices." I said and Rebekah looked at me in disbelief, but I continued "I never met someone like you, you're beautiful, brave, strong, caring with the people close to you, you're unique and I didn't want to ruin things with you so I thought that Katerina could help me because she's a woman too and she probably knows what other women like. I'm sorry if it seem that I was having feeling for Kat or if I had something with her... I just had to know what I could do to make you stick with me. I really want to be part of your life but I'm... afraid that you might... dump me."

"Why were you thinking that? We just had our first date and who asked to do the things slowly was you, not me."

"That's because I don't want to rush things and I want to wait a little because..."

"Are you going to tell me that you're a virgin?" Rebekah asked cutting me off then added "I'm okay with it, I just thought that you already had done it. But it's okay. No pressure."

"I'm not a virgin."

"Then why are you doing the let's wait speech?" She asked

"Because I don't want to be just another guy to you, okay? I really like you and I don't want to ruin this. You're really special to me and I don't want to lose you." I said and she kissed me softly.

"I guess we can do the wait thingy. But... can you, at least, sleep here with me? We just sleep, no pressure." She said and I accepted after a moment of hesitation because it would be harder for me to keep waiting, with her in my arms.

I took my things to her room after accept starting to sleep with her and then I got in my pajama pants and went to the bedroom. Rebekah appeared from her bathroom a few moments later and she was wearing just a top and some really short shorts.

"Are you okay?" She said when noticed me staring.

"Fine. Just thinking about how beautiful you are..." I said and she kissed me then lay down and we started to cuddle.

God, what have I done? How am I going to be able to control myself when I am sleeping next to this woman? I'm not made of iron! And even Iron Man wouldn't be able to control himself with a woman like this around him!