Kidnapping Ansel

Ansel's POV

I was practicing when suddenly I felt someone snapping my neck and everything went dark, when I got back and opened my eyes, I realized I was in some dark room with chains in my hands.

"Look who is awake..." He said making me growl. "No need to be all grumpy."

"What do you intend to do?" I asked.

"Wasn't I explicit in the last time? I want pain and Chaos around me." The nogitsune said with an evil smirk.

"Why don't you make a deal with me? I will let you feed of my pain and I will help you bring chaos but needs to be in someplace far away from here and from..."

"Your son and your pack?" Nogitsune asked finished my sentence with a fake sad face. "It's a tempting offer but I won't accept it. I like it here, besides... Who can have more pain then the Original Hybrid who found out it is just a bastard."

"Don't talk about him like that!" I growled making him laugh.

"I'm just saying the truth. The big fearless hybrid is a bastard who always felt alone and betrayed." He said making me growl once again and trying to get out of the chains without success, making him laugh and added. "Why are you so angry? Can't you handle the truth? Or you just still didn't make yourself realized that thanks to you he had a horrible childhood. Thanks to you being a coward and not stand up to Esther, he lived his entire childhood thinking that Mikael was his father and he wasn't enough to his father's proud."

"I know what I did! And I regret it every day but I won't turn it off." I yelled.

"But I won't you to turn it off, actually you having your emotions is what gives you more pain..." The nogitsune said.

"Ansel! Ansel! It's us! Where are you?" Caroline yelled.

"The show is about to start." The nogitsune said and then walked away.

Nogitsune's POV

I get out of the room and saw the Mikaelson's with Ansel's pack making me smirk.

"You guys are so easy... I just need to kidnap someone and you will come without thinking twice." I told them.

"Where's Ansel?" Niklaus asked

"If I know you hurt him I will torture you like nobody in the history of torture has been tortured and you are going to desire your death because it seem the best thing that could have happened to you." Caroline threaten me making me smirk.

"Why? Because he treated you like the daughter he never had and also because he was for you a father that you wished to grown up? I easily can go through your mind and I can see that you will never be happy even if you are in his pack because the only thing that could make you be happy would be hear your father saying that he was proud of you." I said with an evil smirk and Caroline just looked down, then I felt a really big headache making me fall on my knees.

"Ahhh!" I yelled, Hope got closer to me and continue making her magic, while Stiles and Lydia run to where was Ansel and Freya make some magic to not let the Onis move to help me.

"Stay the hell away from us or last time I won't be so gentle on you." Hope said and then make something to make me passed out.

Caroline's POV

When we got back to the Quarter, we make sure that Ansel was alright and after that I went to my room so I would be alone for awhile. I tried to forget about what the nogitsune told me but he was right and I hated that.

"Can I come in, Caroline?" Ansel asked from the other side and I opened the door, when he realized I have been crying, he hugged me. "I'm so sorry, Caroline."

He got into my bedroom and then hugged me again and I stay there crying on his shoulder.

"He was right, all I want to hear is my father saying he is proud of me. But the truth is that I never saw my father truly proud of me, not even when I was human... He always wanted more and I did my best but was never enough." I said sobbing.

"I'm sure that he is proud of you wherever he is right now. Look at you, you're a beautiful young woman, who is strong, independent and brave. He should feel proud of you and he was lucky because he had you as his daughter." Ansel said and I hugged him.

Niklaus's POV

I went to Caroline's room, trying to comfort her when I heard her talking to Ansel and hear him trying to comfort her. I never knew that she felt like that about her father and herself. After awhile, Ansel get out and I hide, I waited a little until I knocked on the door.

"Oh... Hey Klaus!" She said with a weak smile, trying not to show she had been crying.

"I'm sorry to get you and your friends in the middle of this. If I knew you would suffer this much..." She hugged me making me stop talking and then I hugged her back.

"Thank you for being here for me." She whispered to my ear before breaking the hug.

"I'll always be here for you." I told her when we broke the hug and she gave me a shy smile.