Surprise Visit by Parents

Caroline's POV

I woke up with Nik by my side, we were both naked under the sheets and if I could, I would stay in this bed forever.

I kissed him to wake him up and he kissed me back and then smirk at me, showing his adorable dimples.

"Good morning, love!"

"Good morning!" I said with a smile and kissed him again, then said more to myself. "This is my favorite part of the day."

"Mine too. You have no idea how many times I dream with this." He said, making me blush.

Stiles's POV

After Lydia and I get out of the shower, we got dressed and went to the living room.

In the living room was no one other than my favorite couple, aka my dad and Melissa.

"Dad!" I said with a smile and hugged him.

"Stiles!" He said while hugging me back, and when we broke the hug, I hugged Melissa

"I guess congratulations are in order..." Melissa said with a big smile and hugged Lydia.

"Let me see the ring!" Melissa said excited to Lydia and she showed her the ring. "It's so beautiful!"

"I know, right! I can't get enough of looking at it." Lydia said with a big smile, which made me smile.

"But what are you guys doing in here? I thought you would come next weak." I said.

"I wanted to make you a surprise." He said with a big smile. "And Melissa come with me because she missed Scott and wanted to congratulate you two in person."

"Mom?" Scott's voice appeared, making us look at him.

"Scott!" Melissa gasped, then Scott run to hug her.

Scott's POV

I went to the living room with Hope when I see my mom with Stiles's dad, Stiles and Lydia.

"Mom?" I asked in disbelief, making their attention focus on me, but all I could focus was on my mom.

I know it seems like a mama's boy by saying this but I missed her a lot... After all, I was used to be just me and her... well, me and her and Scott. It was like that almost all my life, after the bite was when I started to have more friends.

"Scott!" She gasped and I run to her arms.

I hugged her tightly to make myself believe she was really there and wasn't a dream. We texted and call each other but it isn't the same.

"I missed you so much..." She said while hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too." I said and when I broke the hug, I took her to meet Hope.

"Mom, this is Hope. Hope, this is my mother, Melissa McCall." I introduced them.

"So this is the girl you won't stop talking about..." My mom said with a smile and I gave her a look, but she ignored and looked back at Hope. "It's so nice to finally met you. Scott told me all about you."

"Just good, I hope." Hope said nervously.

She was cute when she was nervous and now we were even because I'm still not over that time when Klaus thought that we had sex. God, that was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, I'd not the most.

"Don't worry, he likes you a lot. He is always talking about you. I almost feel like I know you." My mom said with a smile and Hope smiled nervously.

I went to talk to Stiles's dad and give them a little privacy to get to know each other. I really hope they like each other.