Caroline Talk's with Ansel

Caroline's POV

Caroline's POV

I never took my things out of the Quarter, so I just went to the Quarter like if I never moved out.

I quickly went in search of Ansel and I found him in his bedroom.

"Hey! Can I come in?"

"Of course." He said and after I got into the room, I closed the door so anyone would hear our conversation, and when I say everyone, I mean Klaus.

"I have to talk to someone and..."

"And you decided to come to me because whenever you have a problem or you feeling like your going to freak out any moment, you talk to me and ask for advices." He completed and I nodded then added. "Should you ask advices to a girl? I thought that was what girls did... You know, take advices from another girls."

"Yeah, but you're the one that gets me and you know about everything I had been through and you assume a commitment when you make part of this crazy family that we all are."

"You have a point there." Ansel said with a smirk and I smiled too but then faded away. "What happened?"

"Klaus happen."

"What?"

"Well, we kind of starting to be together in secret because it was all too new and we" I was saying and Ansel gave me a look. "Fine. I wanted to get our relationship strong until we be officially together."

"But isn't that good?"

"It was. Until last night. Last night he was awake until Hope and Scott come back from their walk around New Orleans and I stayed waiting with him. And Klaus being the Klaus that we all know, make a really big interrogation to Hope and specially to Scott, and I interrupted in the middle of his questions trying to reason him and then... He told me that I didn't knew how was to be a parent and to not fake that I was an expert in the parenting area. He talk to me in a way that he never did, he hurt me so much. I break up or put our relationship in a pause or whatever we are right now but... I need an advice. He apologize and I could see that he was truly sorry but..."

"You are still too hurt with what my son said and the way he talk to you." Ansel said and I nodded "Caroline, just a question. Are you like this just because the way Klaus said and what he say or... is something else?"

"What more could it be?"

"Do you wanted to Klaus had a daughter with you and not with Haley?" Ansel asked me.

"What? That is crazy. When they had sex I was perfectly happy with Tyler." I said with a smile.

"You can talk to me." He said.

"Alright. I might had been a little upset when I found out that Klaus had a daughter and that I could never had and I couldn't give him something as wonderful as a baby." I admitted and Ansel hugged me.

"Klaus doesn't need you to give him a baby"

"Yeah, because he already has a daughter." I said to myself.

"It's not because he already has a daughter. He doesn't care if you can have a child or not because he loves you for who you are. Can't you see how his face lights up when he sees you? He loves you so much. And I know that he probably is blaming himself for screwing up. Give him another chance."

"And you're not saying that just because you always wanted me and your son together."

"Alright, I might be a little fan of Klaroline but you guys are perfect together. You make him face his humanity when he almost seem to have no humanity." He said.

"Klaroline? Seriously?"

"What? Isn't now cool and trendy to mix the name of 2 people in a relationship and turn into a couple name?" He defended himself.

"Okay. Who are you? And what did you do to Ansel?" I asked him.

"Do not mock me. It's hard to be a man who's used to be in the Middle Times." He said and I and to contain myself to not laugh.