Niklaus's Nightmare

Caroline's POV

I woke up with Niklaus's screams and so I would hear, he was in real pain because he has is room in sound proving. I run over to his room and saw him screaming while waking up, I automatically vamp speed to his bed and cupped my hands in his face.

"Shhh, it's okay. You're okay. It was just a bad dream." I said trying to calm him down.

"I can't see the difference between the dreams and reality anymore." He admitted while looking down. "I'm weak and the nogitsune is taking advantage of that."

"One thing that I'm sure you are not is that you are weak. You are one of the strongest people I know and I'm not just saying physically, you have to be a really strong person in spirit to handle everything you got through and still care about others." I said and he just looked at me amazed with my words.

"How can you say such wonderful things to..."

"You are not a monster." I cut him off, already knowing what he was going to ask me. "You are a person. You might be a little broken because of everything you had to face in your life but that is no reason to make you think that you are a monster. A monster doesn't care about others. Please stop thinking about you as a monster"

"Thank you, for being here for me." He said and I gave him a smile.

"Will you be alright? You know, are going to have trouble sleeping? Because if that happens you can come to me and we hang out a little until you get tired." I said and he gave me a weak smile, which I wasn't used to.

"I think I can sleep. But would be better with you next to me." He said with his usual smirk making me smile, I nodded and lay down next to him. "If I get this reward every night I have a nightmare then I would like to have it forever."

"Don't say stuff like that, I don't like to see you after the nightmares. I know that you want to show everyone that you are the all powerful Original and the big bad Hybrid but I know you and I see that deep down you are afraid of what might happen and I can see how you hate that that thing as the power over your mind when you are sleeping." I said and felt sad because I couldn't do nothing to make this thing stop going through his dreams, but my thoughts were interrupted when I felt him kissing my forehead, I gave him a smile and then turned around making him facing my back.

"Why are you so far?" He asked with a low voice, I didn't know what to answer, so I stayed in silence and a few seconds later, felt Klaus getting closer to me and posing his hand in my waist making me keel sparkles but I tried to think in something else, which was impossible. How can I think about something else when I was so close to Niklaus Mikaelson?, I asked myself.

I was quiet, in the same spot without moving and wondering if he was already sleeping, but realized not when he start to moving his hand to my belly, and pulling me closer to him, then start to caressing my belly and moving to my waist and back to my belly, I had to bite my lip so I wouldn't moan.

"I'm glad to have you here..." He whispered making me smile.

"I am glad to be here too..." I admitted in a whisper and closed my eyes, then felt his hand rubbing my waist and I did my best to not move, even if all I was thinking right now was being with him.

After awhile he left wet kisses until get to my neck, making me wonder what was he thinking and why I wasn't doing anything about it. This is wrong, but it didn't felt wrong, so... Why was it wrong?

"Klaus... We can't do this." I said softly.

"Do what?" He asked while kissing my shoulder softly. God, why was he making this so hard?

"You know"

"We aren't doing anything. We are just enjoying each other's company." He said and kissed my cheek again.

I felt him rubbing again my waist, but this time he was moving his hand down and stopped a little when was between my shorts and my t-shirt, then his hand moved to my belly, however he was now with his hand under my t-shirt, I needed to stop feeling his hand traveling in my body, so I rest my hand over his, get our fingers interspersed and stay with his hand there.

"Good night, Klaus." I whispered.

"Good night, love." He whispered back at me and kissed my cheek then rest his head in his pillow and got closer to me as possible making me smile.