Preparing for the date

Ansel's POV

Ansel's POV

"What was on my mind?" I asked while walking around the room nervously, while Caroline and Klaus were seating in the bed.

"That you liked her and you want to hang out with her and getting to know her and maybe even start a relationship." Caroline said, making me stop and look at her.

She was with a smile and a look that made me feel calmer already.

"Before you date her, I need to have a conversation with her." Niklaus said making me look at him.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because you are my family and I don't let anyone hurt my family." Niklaus said, making me smirk because he doesn't show much affection towards others that aren't Caroline.

"Awww! You're like a Knight in Shinning Armor." Caroline said to my son, he smirked and kissed her.

"Not wanting to sound like a no-fun man but what am I going to do?" I asked

"No-fun man?" Niklaus asked confused.

"Its how he says party pooper." Caroline explained

"Oh..." Niklaus said understanding what I had said. I think that if Caroline wasn't here, people wouldn't understand me half the time.

"Ansel, you're lucky that I love planning things. First, you have to pick a nice place to take her. Second, you have to buy a suit so you could go all handsome to your date. Third, you have to take a nice shower before the date so you can go all fresh. Four, you have to be yourself and show her how amazingly awesome you are." Caroline said.

"Alright. Place; suit; nice shower; be myself." I said to myself than looked at them. "Wait. Where should I take her? What if she doesn't like the person I am? What if she doesn't like to see me in a suit? What if in the date we won't have nothing to talk about? What if she doesn't like my company?"

"Ansel, you are one of my favorite people and you are like family to me. I know you for years and I'm sure that she will like you. How can she not? You are nice and kind and funny and a gentleman." Caroline said making me smile. "And don't worry about the suit. Every women like to see their man with a suit."

"Every women?" Klaus asked Caroline.

"Yes. The suits make our men to be even more hot." Caroline said and winked at my son, then looked at me and blushed a little. "Sorry, Ansel."

"Look, this is the place where you are going to take her. Is the best restaurant in New Orleans and don't worry about money or getting a table, you just get there and tell them that you are Ansel, my biological father and they will give you the best table and for the money, you use my card." Niklaus said giving me a card of a fancy restaurant.

"I can't do that, Niklaus. It's your money."

"Yes and I want you to use it." My son said.

"Thank you." I said while taking his card, I smiled but quickly faded away. "What if we can't make any conversation not even that so called small-talk?"

"Ansel, just be yourself and try to get to know her. Don't worry about making conversation, if you act like yourself, the date will go great." Caroline reassured me and I smiled at her.

"Alright. I guess I have to go buy a suit." I said.

"Yes, go with Elijah. He is always wanting to buy another suit and is always saying that people should wear more suits." Niklaus said.

"Actually we could all go shopping. It will be fun!" Caroline said.

***

Elijah was making me change to different suits, I couldn't see the difference between a so called Armani suit and another from Ralph Lauren.

"They are completely different, Ansel?" Elijah said and was now really frustrated and was weird to see him this upset over suits. He is always so calm with everything... What is the problem of not someone not seeing what's the different between an Armani suit and a Ralph Lauren?

"These two seemed the same to me. The only difference is in the fancy name." I defended myself.

"What? How can you say that? An Armani suit is for people who think that they just need an Armani and a Rolex to be something in this world. A Ralph Lauren suit makes you be or at least seem like a connoisseur." Elijah said and Katerina got in his lap.

"You look so sexy talking about suits with so much passion." She said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your moment but which one is the Ralph Lauren?"

"Please tell me that is a joke." Elijah said.

"It's the left one." Katherine said and I nodded and took the suit to the lady.

"How is things in here?" Caroline asked while appearing with Niklaus by her side.

"I already have the suit." I said with a smirk.

"But he still does not know the difference between an Armani and a Ralph Lauren." Elijah said and walked away.

"Is just me or Elijah looks even more hot when he is upset about the suits?" Katerina asked making all of us giving her a look, she smirked and run over to Elijah.

"Don't take too personally. Suits were the longest relationship Elijah ever had." Niklaus said, making Caroline giggle.