Kalijah Wedding

An: This is the last chapter. Hope you like (no pun intended)

Katerina's POV

It was finally the day that I have been waiting for so long, I was finally going to marry Elijah...

"Oh my God! You look so beautiful!" Caroline said.

"I know, right?!" I said excited. "I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm finally getting married with Elijah."

"I know. I'm so happy for you!" Care said and we hugged.

"Okay. We better stop before I ruined my makeup. It took a tone of time to put it on and I can't ruin it." I said but I was starting to feel that I was about to cry. "Care, tell me something that will make me stop crying."

"Klaus wants to have a three way, me, him and Stefan." Care said quickly, making me stop feeling my eyes watery.

"Really?" I asked surprised, but not too much because no one knows really what happened between those two back in the 20's. "I always felt that there was something between the two of them."

"What?! I was lying." She said, making me look at her confused. "It was so you wouldn't cry."

"Hey!" Rebekah said while getting in the room. "You look so beautiful!"

"I know but thanks." I said.

"Okay, so I came here because it's time..."

"Great! Let's go!" I said excited.

"Yeah, but before I wanted to give you this so you could have the something borrowed." Rebekah said and gave me a beautiful necklace. "It's been in my family for a long time and I think you should have it."

"Thanks. That's very nice of you."

"Well, you are going to be a Mikaelson, so..." Rebekah said and then we hugged.

The maids of honor got in their positions along with the best mans and then walked over to Elijah, I took a deep breath and Derek walked me to Elijah and before let me go look at Elijah with a serious look.

"You hurt her and I will dagger you. I don't know where they are but I will find them and dagger you until the end of times." Derek growled

"Mate, in here there's only one who daggers people. Me. Besides you are dating my little sister which means that you shouldn't threat us because I can end you in a blink." Klaus said.

"Seriously? No one will dagger anyone." Care said.

"Yeah. Daggering is such an old move. When do you guys start to think in new things to threat other people?" Kol said.

"Kol!" Bonnie warned him.

"Can I start this or there is more threats that we haven't heard yet?" Freya asked.

"No. Start it." Derek said and left to his place, then Freya started the ceremony.

"Alright. You may procede to the vows. Katherine?" Freya said.

"Elijah, you are the man I love with all my heart. To be completely honest, after I turned, I started to believe that caring was a weakness and that people like us would never be able to love but you showed me I was wrong. It's been more than 500 years since we met and I still remember that day like if it was yesterday, we didn't spend much time together when I was human but it was enough to make me fall for you... We spend a long time apart from each other because we couldn't be together but now we finally can and I promise you that I will spend the rest of my immortal life making it up for the lost time. I love you Elijah and I intend to be with you till the end of times."

"Katerina Petrova, you are the love of my life. We met in a point of my life, when I had given up on love but you made me see that I was doing the wrong thing, you made me see that by just saying 'Life is too cruel. If we cease to believe in love, why would we want to live?'. You made me see that love didn't just gave us pain and that love is the reason why we want to live. We spend many years apart but now I'm here, with the people we care about as witnesses of our love, promising you that I intend to love you till the end of times and to finally live life to the fullest. You are the reason I want to live. I love you and I will love you till the end of times." Elijah said and I kissed him.

"I guess, you may now kiss the bride." Freya said while Elijah and I were kissing and then everybody clapped.

***

We were now in the wedding reception and Hope asked us to raise our glasses because she was making a speech but only for the people that were in our table.

"I wanted to congratulate Kat and my uncle Elijah for the wonderful wedding and for this new chapter in their lives and to welcome you to our family... even if everyone of your pack is like family to me and not just because of the couples that was formed along the time, you and everybody are family to me because of the bond we all formed and the love we have for each other. When I meet Ansel and we talk about the pack, he said that Caroline used to say that blood doesn't make a family but love does and she was right... You all showed me that. We are much more than a pack... we are a family! Cheers!" Hope said

"Cheers!" Everyone of our table said.

I looked around and saw everyone happy and with the person they love. We were all finally in peace and like Stiles would say, we finally can be a big happy supernatural family.