Caroline & Klaus's Hybrid

Caroline's POV

He was a hybrid and I couldn't stop him from what he was doing, I tried but he was stronger.

I was now in bed and him on top of me with his hand on my mouth, making me not be heard, while his other hand was moving up from my tight.

Klaus's POV

I went to the room of one of my hybrids, because I had a task for him and when I opened the door, I saw him in bed with Caroline and they were kissing.

In a second I pushed him against the wall and growled, then we started to fight and after awhile I broke his neck, took him to the basement and put him in chains so he wouldn't get out.

I went in a second to where Caroline was, she was still in his room and was looking down.

"How could you?" I asked and before she could say something I asked. "Why? I know I did horrible things in the past but I don't think I deserve this kind of betrayal, specially coming from you. I do everything for you. I waited when you didn't want to have sex with me, I waited when you needed time to be far away from me, I waited until you wanted to be with me for real, I showed you my most vulnerable side, I let Tyler be free for you, I tried to be always there for when you needed me. I can't believe what you were about to do if I hadn't come in? Maybe you have done it for awhile and I don't know it."

"Klaus..."

"Don't. I don't want to hear you or to even look at you. Pack your things and go."

"Klaus, it wasn't what it seemed. Let me explain."

"I don't wanna hear your excuses. Now get the bloody hell out of my home." I yelled and decided to go take a walk.

Caroline's POV

In a blink he wasn't there anymore and I felt my whole word collapsing.

How can he think that I'm a cheater? Why can't he hear me out? I thought he trusted me...

I packed my things and left.

Klaus's POV

After a few hours, I went to the basement and saw that my little hybrid wasn't there, so I went to look for Caroline and when I got inside my room, I saw that all her things are gone, then I went to his bedroom and I see that his things are also gone.

Great. Now she left with him... how could I be so wrong about someone? How could I believe that she loved me? She doesn't love me, she never did and she never will. I will always be just the guy who tried to kill her friends. How could I believe that I could actually have a big happy family and be with the love of my life? That never happened... I was stupid for ignore my rule of not falling in love. Love is a vampire's greatest weakness and I can't afford to be weak... not anymore.

Caroline's POV

I packed my things and decided to go to some motel but in the middle of the way, I felt someone snapping my neck.

I woke up tied to a bed and someone was watching me, when I focus on the ace I realize it was the hybrid.

"No. Please, don't."

"Shhh... calm down... I'm not going to do anything. Not now. Maybe later I will get in the mood."

"Let me go away"

"I can't do that. You are going to be the center of my fun." He said with a smirk. "By the way, you can scream as loud as you can, nobody can hear you."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because you are what makes Klaus happy and he doesn't deserve to be happy. Besides, I had so much fun the last time..."

"Oh my God... you were the one that..."

"Yes. Good times. I can't wait for our next time together." He said and left.

Klaus's POV

I was walking over to my office to take the blade from papa tunde, when Katerina called me.

"Katerina, I'm in no mood for talking."

"I don't care. Do you know where Caroline is?"

"No. And I prefer to not know."

"What?"

"She left. I found her in bed with one of my hybrids and they left to be together. Now don't ever mention her name ever again." I snapped at her.

"What? She wouldn't do that."

"But she did. Now leave me alone."

"No! Something's just not right. Caroline loves you."

"What did I say about mentioning her name?"

"Klaus."

"I don't care about your excuses for your friend. She betrayed me with one of my hybrids and she run away with him. I don't want to hear her name or even talk about her ever again."

"But..."

"I don't want to hear it." I said and left to my office, where I grab the blade from papa tunde.

Now I have to find them and show them that no one can messes with me and live to tell the story.