Caroline goes to the guest room

Klaus's POV

After my daughter and Scott walked away from that room, I walked over to the my little hybrid and used Papa Tunde's blade on him and after awhile he died from pain.

"What did you do?" Caroline asked shocked.

"I killed him by pain. He deserved worst but he needed to die so you could be safe." I said.

"Maybe safe from him... but that doesn't change what hurts me the most." She said and left.

Hope's POV

I was now in my room with Scott, crying in his arms.

"I was so stupid..." I said crying.

"No. You weren't stupid. You aren't stupid or naive. You were just hopeful... which is one of the many things I love about you." Scott said, making me look at him.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really..." he said while whipping my tears with his thumbs and then he gave me a kiss.

"I don't know how I would get through this without you."

"Good thing that we can spend eternity together." Scott said, making me smile.

Caroline's POV

I was now walking around the streets, when someone grabs me and takes me to a dark corner.

"It's me." He said.

"What the hell?"

"You would walk away if I would just appear."

"True." I admitted then asked. "What do you want?"

"I want to apologize."

"You already did. Apologies aren't enough." I said.

"I know, love..."

"Don't call me love." I said upset.

"Alright." He said. "But... How it's going to be from now on?"

"I don't know. I'm going to move out and I might go to the Quarter from times to times because of Ansel and Kat and everyone, for the rest I don't know." I said.

"You don't have to move out. You can change rooms if you want but there's no need to move out." He said.

"It will make things worse if I will stay and..."

"No, it won't. Stay. Everyone is staying, you shouldn't leave just because of what happened. You are not just important to me, you are important to everyone in that place. Don't leave." He said.

"Fine. But I will move to another room and I will need to have some space from you."

"I understand." He said, then we went to the Quarter and while he was doing something in his office, I went to his room to start packing.

I was going through the nightstand, when some book fall from it and I didn't remember of it so I open it and saw a bunch of drawings of me, drawings that I never saw and they were beautiful...

I put that book where it was and then I went back to packing and after packing all my stuff I moved to one of the guest rooms and unpacked.

While I was unpacking, someone knock on the door and when I open it, I saw Klaus.

"Hey...?"

"Hi! I think you should have this." He said while giving me one of his t-shirts, but wasn't just anyone, it was my favorite to wear.

"It's yours."

"Yes, but I barely use it anymore and you like it so much that you end up using it more times than me."

"But..."

"Really. It's yours." He said and left.

I closed the door and quickly smell his t-shirt, that had his scent.

Why am I doing this to myself? We are over and this time will be probably for good.

After unpacking, I stayed in my room and someone knock on the door, and this time it was Hope.

"Hi! How are you? Considering everything..." I asked.

"I'm handling" She said while closing the door. "I'm so sorry about what my mother did to you. I put you in question and I never put my mother... I thought it was weird how she just appeared and started to want to hang out from the blue but I ignored... I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay. It's normal. She is your mother and it's our instinct to defend our family."

"But you were always so nice with me and you make my dad happy and if I had noticed the little things I could prevented this and you would be probably with my dad."

"Hope, you can't be this harsh on yourself. Yes, your mother hurt me but you couldn't guess that she would do that. Besides, me and your father might be over but it isn't because of you, it's because even though I love your father with all my heart, our relationship would probably be over eventually because in our relationship there wasn't 100% trust from both sides and trust is one of the most important things in a relationship. Don't be too harsh on yourself, you don't deserve that."

"How can you be so nice to me? My mother went through me to get to you. If it wasn't for me to be so naive, you wouldn't get hurt."

"You weren't naive, Hope. You just did what a good daughter does, you trusted your mother." I tried to calm her down.

"I'm really sorry, Caroline. For everything..."

"Me too..." I said and then she left.

When she was gone, I closed the door and started to cry while holding to Klaus's t-shirt.